Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:45:27 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 450 451 [452] 453 454 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300350 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6765 on: September 08, 2010, 11:00:45 AM »

Back to work tomorrow FTL!
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6766 on: September 08, 2010, 11:10:11 AM »

Jeremy you're worse than I am

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6767 on: September 08, 2010, 11:17:43 AM »

You guys are a bunch of sissies.  The benefits of owning a MT outweigh the bullshit of driving it in traffic. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6768 on: September 08, 2010, 11:18:18 AM »

I think you would be happy with a 6MT accord. Get an intake some exhaust, ad some other mods and I don't see why you wouldn't be happy. Obviously is won't be as fast but it's still quick by today's standards and you know it'll be comfortable.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #6769 on: September 08, 2010, 11:48:31 AM »

Tlol I'm fine with my clutch its really stiff and I drive in traffic every day

SECM Squad #3...kinda
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6770 on: September 08, 2010, 12:07:29 PM »

I love my auto.  You cant eat, write, and use a BB while driving a manual with your knee!  If I get feisty, I'll drop it into manumatic mode to have some fun.  I know its not the same, but close enough for me.  I will admit its fun to manually cycle thru all 6 gears and run it to redline.

Shopping for rims is more tiring than watching Jeremy car shop.  So many options...   On the upside its a buyers market in this economy!
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6771 on: September 08, 2010, 12:21:36 PM »

haha I found the wheels I want, I just dont have the funding and they dont have them in stock, I want a more meaty back tire too something along the lines of a 295

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6772 on: September 08, 2010, 03:14:41 PM »

I need to get the contact information for the ceo of Verizon.  Today's bullshit service was enough to make me want to put a brick through every store window in the US. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: September 08, 2010, 03:18:08 PM »

I need to get the contact information for the ceo of Verizon.  Today's bullshit service was enough to make me want to put a brick through every store window in the US. 
that bad? what happened?

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6774 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

Sounds like another encounter with a dumbass rep.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6775 on: September 08, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »

Tim, lets go. On a rant torching Verizon stores and kicking bosses in the family jewels

SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #6776 on: September 08, 2010, 04:45:11 PM »

Pussies
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6777 on: September 08, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

Mike, let's go to Jeremy's house first and I'll throw a brick through his window to warm up.  Mark, it was that bad.  They basically I could get a 5th BB Tour, even though the previous 4 had the same problem.  They also said I could buy another phone.  I told them that I refuse to buy another phone since I haven't had a phone that worked correctly in the past 3 years.  You'd think they would treat someone that's been a customer for 10 years a little better than that.  Fuck it, I'm jumping ship to AT&T and getting an iPhone 3Gs unless someone can show me a better phone for what I want. 

Tim
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6778 on: September 08, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »

Verizon is releasing the Fascinate tomorrow.  Newest version of Samsung Galaxy S.

If you're looking into the iPhone, the Fascinate should provide similar features.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6779 on: September 08, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »

They won't let me get anything but another Tour.  The only way I can switch out to a different phone is if I buy a refurbished one at full price.  I refuse to pay for another phone.  I will literally beat the shit out of the employees if they seriously think I'm going to give them another fucking dime.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 450 451 [452] 453 454 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012