Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:58:18 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300517 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6195 on: August 19, 2010, 07:46:06 AM »

Big mike, don't do it man!! No tang is worth giving up your life for!!!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: August 19, 2010, 08:06:47 AM »

And once you do, its cheaper to keep her. Either way, fucked for life! Cry

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6197 on: August 19, 2010, 08:16:22 AM »

You guys are bad... "I think I love my wifeish"
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: August 19, 2010, 08:23:05 AM »

And once you do, its cheaper to keep her. Either way, fucked for life! Cry

Damn stright about that Z...Wifey takes all your money either way really, paycheck goes to her and the 'babies'...And you'll get nothing, Saleen will be sold in favor of a Ody and you'll be driving an auto Accord FML  Huh? Oh and all your hopes and dreams will be crushed, that's a given.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6199 on: August 19, 2010, 08:29:31 AM »

I just sent your wife a link to this thread via FB... Just a heads up lol! >Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 08:31:32 AM by lavalleemike » Logged
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: August 19, 2010, 08:30:42 AM »

Flamethrower
 Flippa!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: August 19, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »

Me or him? Either way, she knows. I give her shit all the time. I'm calling your bluff Mike.  Flippa!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: August 19, 2010, 09:25:56 AM »

you guys are bad.. haha. I'll be talking to the g/f's dad tonight to ask permission.. any advice other than "GTFO while I can".. lol  I'm seriously about to have a panic attack about it.

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: August 19, 2010, 09:30:47 AM »

Just be sincere and tell him what you want to do and how much you care for her, that's his baby girl so he won't let go easy, just be honest man, you'll be ok
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6204 on: August 19, 2010, 09:48:31 AM »

laugh

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6205 on: August 19, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »

Me or him? Either way, she knows. I give her shit all the time. I'm calling your bluff Mike.  Flippa!

I was talking about Jeremy... I don't want to get him in the dog house!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »

laugh

whatcha laughin at there tim....?

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: August 19, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »

Just be sincere and tell him what you want to do and how much you care for her, that's his baby girl so he won't let go easy, just be honest man, you'll be ok
Only bad thoughts come to mind with this comment. "Well sir, I intend on waxing that ass on a nightly basis. Not only will she cook and clean for me all the time, she will do any kind of sexual favors I demand of her whenever I want them. She must also maintain an intense workout regimen to keep the smoking body she has that way i won't get disgusted with her later and be forced to leave her on a corner somewhere without shoes or a dime to her name. What do you think of my honesty sir?"

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: August 19, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »

League is free Mark...join up
reread my post.. I won't join if it is a free league..

- Mark
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: August 19, 2010, 10:38:33 AM »

reread my post.. I won't join if it is a free league..
Sorry man, thats what I get for posting before 6AM

Only bad thoughts come to mind with this comment. "Well sir, I intend on waxing that ass on a nightly basis. Not only will she cook and clean for me all the time, she will do any kind of sexual favors I demand of her whenever I want them. She must also maintain an intense workout regimen to keep the smoking body she has that way i won't get disgusted with her later and be forced to leave her on a corner somewhere without shoes or a dime to her name. What do you think of my honesty sir?"
Those were almost my exact thoughts Z, I was trying to sugar coat it a little though.  :Smiley
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012