Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:38:33 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300323 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5985 on: August 11, 2010, 10:19:41 PM »

I don't bother benching anything.  I'm lazy and a fat man in training.

Today started off well enough though.  Right now I'm posting from the Miami International Airport.  Want to know why?  Well, here goes.

I flew out of Logan (Boston) at 6:00 AM EST this morning to go to Nashville, TN for a job interview.  Had the interview and it seemed to have gone well.  After that, I hopped in a shuttle, went down town and got some local BBQ.  Hopped in a cab to come home since my flight to Dulles (DC) was leaving at 5:14 PM CST.  Nope!!  The agent at US Airways found a United flight to get me home about an hour later.  Not a big deal.  My ride was cool enough with it.  Thank you Steve.  After waiting around for about an hour for my flight to leave, they call us up to the counter saying my flight has been delayed.  FUCK!!  They find me another flight and send me over to American Airlines.  I walked up to the ticket counter as they were making the final boarding call.  This flight is now from Nashville to Miami.  We get in the plane, start to back up and then everything stops.  WTF?!?!  It turns out one of the engines shut down.  They had to restart it, have maintenance check everything out, and then do paperwork about it.  Now my flight is delayed by about 30 minutes and I'm worried I won't make my connecting flight to get back to Boston.  On top of that, I had to work out another ride since Steve couldn't be out that late to take my ass home.  I arrive in Miami about 25 minutes late, rush to the gate and find out that my return flight to Logan is now delayed by 45 minutes.  DOUBLE FUCK!!!!  I've been dicking around online and charging my laptop, phone, and iPod, so I havent' checked to see if my flight has been delayed any more.  Wish me luck fuckers!!  I want to get home before sunrise.  I've been away all day long and I'm fucking beat.  I've already banged out from work, because there's no motherfucking way I'm going to recover from a 24 hour day (yes, I will have been up that long) on 3 hours of sleep.  They can S the D if they think I'm coming in tomorrow.  The best part is, that they really can't count it as me calling out because the company flew me out to Nashville in the first place.   Flippa!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: August 11, 2010, 10:34:03 PM »

Motherfucker Tim!! Haha that blows man, hopefully you get home soon.

On another note....I'll be sleeping on the recliner for a long time...I'm about to get drunk to where I can't remember wtf I just did

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5987 on: August 11, 2010, 10:41:04 PM »

I've been there tim. Sorry I couldn't help you like I text I have to be in to work stupid early for a trip to ct
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:43 AM »

tim im sure it'll be worth it if you get the job. best of luck.  on the up side i won some rogue dads malt liqor at bingo. and a glass

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5989 on: August 12, 2010, 04:09:37 AM »

Well guys, it got worse.  Right after I posted, I got in line to board the plane.  Everyone gets on the plane, and we were held up because the co-pilot was stuck in customs.  That delayed the flight by another 20 minutes.  I finally got in around 2 AM, then after waiting around for another 45 minutes for my bag.  They lost it.  Yay!!  I wouldn't have had to check my bag if it wasn't for the silly ass rules about no more than 3 oz of liquids in your carry on.  How the fuck am I supposed to bring hot sauce and bbq sauce back?

So, 23 hours and 45 minutes after I woke up, I arrived home.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 04:14:55 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: August 12, 2010, 07:28:38 AM »

The airline just pwned you Tim

Morning everyone....what a fucked up night and im sure it will bleed off into today as well
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5991 on: August 12, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »

I always just ship that type of stuff to my self I find it easier than dealing with the airline. It seems once you get delayed once your whole travel day is going to be fucked.
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: August 12, 2010, 09:17:24 AM »

Tim, that sucks!  That's exactly why I try not to fly.  Seems like I always get caught up in some kinda crap like that.  Where did you get the BBQ?  Rule of thumb around here is the nastier the place looks on the outside, the better the BBQ.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5993 on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:34 AM »

I'm going to have to try that rule!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5994 on: August 12, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »

I went to Jacks.  One of the guys that interviewed me is from Memphis, and I asked for a good bbq place that was close.  Either way, I'm still pissed that they lost my shit.  I wish I coulda shipped my bag, but up until I got the gifts it was still a carry on. 

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5995 on: August 12, 2010, 10:41:11 AM »

I wouldn't ship the bag just the gifts.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5996 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:31 AM »

At that point, I didn't have time.  I was at the airport when I realized that I wouldn't be able to carry the stuff on.  I didn't think to look for a FedEx or UPS at the airport at the time.  Hindsight is 20/20.

Tim
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: August 12, 2010, 12:45:33 PM »

Tim, that sucks!  That's exactly why I try not to fly.  Seems like I always get caught up in some kinda crap like that.  Where did you get the BBQ?  Rule of thumb around here is the nastier the place looks on the outside, the better the BBQ.

There are some amzing BBQ places in Starkville! Speaking of Starkville, college is awesome.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: August 12, 2010, 12:56:18 PM »

Dam Tim sorry to hear what you been through. Ya bags was sure to get lost the amount of times they switched you on to different planes. Hope you get the job tho then it wouldnt be so bad  Wink

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5999 on: August 12, 2010, 12:58:21 PM »

I think they should give me the job because of the bullshit I went through last night. 

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012