Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:37:21 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1893 1894 [1895] 1896 1897 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300323 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28410 on: August 14, 2016, 09:42:30 PM »

Me too... I slept like shit today some jackass lives near us that has a crotch rocket. Apparently he's too chicken shit to ride on main road so he wraps it out on our road. It keeps waking me up in the middle of the day.

I have a jackass neighbor with a crotch rocket, a Saleen and a Eclipse with a busted exhaust.  He drives all of them like a ricer.  Tears down the street at 5 am every morning to make as much noise as possible.  I can't wait to catch him on the street when I'm driving the Accord.  That fuckwad revved his motor at me once when he was parked in his driveway.

That video was kind of dumb Ken.  E85 problems exist for sure, but that guy was just being stupid.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28411 on: August 15, 2016, 08:29:31 PM »

Allo. Happy Monday
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28412 on: August 15, 2016, 08:30:19 PM »

My neighbor Dave likes to ride his dirt bike up and down the street, luckily it's not at bad times of the day.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28413 on: August 15, 2016, 08:31:01 PM »

Yeah. Fuck Monday.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #28414 on: August 16, 2016, 11:30:29 AM »

Video was dumb. I guess that was the point

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28415 on: August 16, 2016, 11:43:40 AM »

Screw Tuesday while we're at it lol.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28416 on: August 16, 2016, 11:54:43 AM »

Video was dumb. I guess that was the point

That kid is dumb too. Wasn't even funny. Acting like running E85 is like being a drug addict. Some people have nothing better to do with their time I guess.

Screw Tuesday while we're at it lol.

Yeah. Fuck Tuesday right in the ass!!

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #28417 on: August 16, 2016, 01:34:25 PM »

Yeah. Fuck Tuesday right in the ass!!

With a pine cone!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28418 on: August 16, 2016, 04:05:03 PM »

Tim
neoryan7

Reputation Power: 1
neoryan7 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #28419 on: August 16, 2016, 09:25:14 PM »

Yeah.  I kind of get in and out of it because of the weather here.  I have a Cannondale Synapse Ultra that I got a few years ago when I moved to Ohio.  The one thing that's nice about this area, is that there is a decent bike path that I'm pretty sure I can ride all the way from Dayton into Kentucky.

There are some parts where you bike on the road with traffic, but you have a bike lane.  I haven't gone that far on the bike path.  I've done only about 15-20 miles down it.  I rode a little over 17 miles today.  I need to rest for a few days.  My saddle isn't comfortable for longer rides and my hands keep going numb.  I need to make some adjustments.

I hear you, I feel the same way about riding here. It's either too hot or raining. Is it a multi use path that goes to Kentucky? That's awesome if it's uninterrupted.
Anyone still awake? Lol #insomnia

Yup.  I'm always awake.

I have a Fizik Arione Tri 2 if you wanna try something new. Are you clenching your hands when you ride? This is what distracted me from the Accord.

https://goo.gl/photos/ocvYFjyV4A91Q7mv9
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28420 on: August 16, 2016, 10:54:49 PM »

Nope.  Not clenching.  I try to avoid white knuckling it.  I feel like my hand/wrist position is incorrect and I suspect that I have carpal tunnel.

Sweet baby Jesus.  That's a serious fucking set up Ryan.  I wish I could afford something like that, but I know I wouldn't be able to utilize or appreciate it properly.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:56:31 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28421 on: August 17, 2016, 12:53:48 PM »

Hi guys, there is a low percentage of sleep in the forecast. Lol. Today's turning out to be better than team mon/tuesday, although the wind is so strong today I may see a cow fly by the office door lol.
thisaznboi88

thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #28422 on: August 17, 2016, 09:53:55 PM »

wow that is a balling TREK!!

Looked like I Aced my job interview. Got a job once I finish school back in California.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28423 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:06 PM »

Congrats Ken.

I just finished a day long meeting.  This company is way different from anything else I'm used to. They're much more relaxed. If they hold true to their promise of growth opportunities and salary increases, it may be a lot better than I initially thought. I also found out they want me to have some of their product. So I get to piece together a new home theater system. I was told to keep it under $20k. LOL

Tim
ikethegreat

ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #28424 on: August 18, 2016, 07:45:29 AM »

What company do you work for Tim?
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1893 1894 [1895] 1896 1897 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012