Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:26:10 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1879 1880 [1881] 1882 1883 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300517 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #28200 on: June 08, 2016, 07:55:34 AM »

Problem is you probably can't say anything back because of fear of retaliation (or being fired?). And you're somewhat new there (I think), so you probably can't say anything. With age, my mouth has begun to say whatever it wants with little filter. I would probably have to say something to those 'supervisors'. Fuck them man. Hopefully I didn't speak out of turn with anything.

I'm done with my job (I am thankful that I have one), maybe it's just life. I get up the same time, go the same way to work, do the same shit at work I did the day before, go home and do the same shit I did the day before. I'm just sick of life. I know, it wont change unless I make the change. Well I don't know what the fuck to change!  Flippa! mad Embarrassed Huh?
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28201 on: June 08, 2016, 09:38:13 AM »

I can't believe that we are alive to work, be behind, pay bills, monotonous stuff over and over and then die.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #28202 on: June 08, 2016, 09:56:52 AM »

There's got to be more than this.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28203 on: June 08, 2016, 10:28:01 AM »

There is.  Trust me, I know it can be better.  Unfortunately, it's just not that great on my end.  The biggest problems are that people are stupid and selfish.  If everyone would stop being so fucking self absorbed and realize they're not the only person that exists in the world and treat everyone around them with a little bit of compassion and understanding, the world could be a better place.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #28204 on: June 08, 2016, 10:43:28 AM »

^^agreed!!
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28205 on: June 08, 2016, 04:39:13 PM »

Some guy walked off the path and fell into a hot spring at yellowstone. RIP dude Sad
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #28206 on: June 08, 2016, 05:01:18 PM »

Problem is you probably can't say anything back because of fear of retaliation (or being fired?). And you're somewhat new there (I think), so you probably can't say anything. With age, my mouth has begun to say whatever it wants with little filter. I would probably have to say something to those 'supervisors'. Fuck them man. Hopefully I didn't speak out of turn with anything.

I'm done with my job (I am thankful that I have one), maybe it's just life. I get up the same time, go the same way to work, do the same shit at work I did the day before, go home and do the same shit I did the day before. I'm just sick of life. I know, it wont change unless I make the change. Well I don't know what the fuck to change!  Flippa! mad Embarrassed Huh?

By the third supervisor that came up to talk to us about it, I was done. I even told him to save his breath, two other people had already come and told us just how wrong we were. He didn't like that since he acts like he's still a sergeant in the army. Fortunately my phone rang when he was on his soap box. The fucked up part is tonight in line up the bitch of a supervisor I work for will make a point to tell everyone not to do what I did, without singling me out. Ever since she tried to nail me to the cross for something I did right but she felt I did wrong(and she told me to do the most morally fucked up thing I've ever had to do), I don't trust her. It's hard working for people you don't trust.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28207 on: June 08, 2016, 08:31:47 PM »

I know that feeling Mike. At least 9 of the 10 years at my last job I didn't trust my boss.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #28208 on: June 08, 2016, 08:36:47 PM »

That's how I feel at my current unit. It's not a good thing when the most senior guy has no trust in leadership.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #28209 on: June 10, 2016, 02:45:31 PM »

Some days, I regret signing up for overtime on my days off. Other days, like today, I wish I had signed up for a double instead of just 8 hours. Apparently, fucking up my last chance for a few days worth of a getaway wasn't enough for my in-laws. Today, we have to babysit Lori's sister. We weren't supposed to get her until this evening, but now her parents are blowing up her phone wants us to come get her as early as we can so they get more alone time.... Fuck you people! Don't get greedy with it. It's bad enough I have to put up with my sister in law annoying me for a few hours.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28210 on: June 10, 2016, 03:06:32 PM »

Stupid family lol.

Well, today has been a clusterfuck. So glad I'm off on Monday. Heaven help the poor sod who wakes me up! Haha
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #28211 on: June 10, 2016, 03:16:24 PM »

Stupid family lol.

Well, today has been a clusterfuck. So glad I'm off on Monday. Heaven help the poor sod who wakes me up! Haha

At least I woke up to find out my order from black rifle coffee company arrived this morning!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28212 on: June 10, 2016, 07:30:10 PM »

Yeah. Fuck in laws. I have plenty of bs stories too. Fuck them all. At least I have the balls to tell my family to fuck off or have enough sense to stay away from the people in my family that suck.

At least I woke up to find out my order from black rifle coffee company arrived this morning!

Better than a blowjob!!

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #28213 on: June 10, 2016, 08:11:10 PM »

Yeah. Fuck in laws. I have plenty of bs stories too. Fuck them all. At least I have the balls to tell my family to fuck off or have enough sense to stay away from the people in my family that suck.

Better than a blowjob!!

Luckily Lori is starting to detach from her mom and told them she will come get her when she feels like it. She also took the fact that her sisters obsession with me is annoying and took her sister to some play while I took a nap

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28214 on: June 11, 2016, 11:39:26 AM »

Yeah. That kind of stuff ebbs and flows. I don't expect Robyn to cut her family out, but I've already set the expectation that I'm not going to go around them too often. They are toxic people that crave drama and chaos.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1879 1880 [1881] 1882 1883 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012