Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:42:32 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300658 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26970 on: April 10, 2015, 09:47:30 PM »

well this weekend started out great, not  Sad. long story short, I'm in the market for a new OEM hood for my coupe.

Rich
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26971 on: April 11, 2015, 12:30:05 PM »

Well... We only thought we were getting the two bedroom. That place wanted to charge us out the ass for garbage and water. We ended up going with the place that has a really big 1 bedroom and every window has a lake view and the big patio with a lake view. Except they called and woke me up saying they're confused because I have a criminal background. Which is far from correct. Now we gotta wait for Monday for them to fix it and find out if we got it

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #26972 on: April 11, 2015, 11:28:49 PM »

well this weekend started out great, not  Sad. long story short, I'm in the market for a new OEM hood for my coupe.
Well that's not good. What the hell happened? Everyone okay?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #26973 on: April 12, 2015, 07:59:37 AM »

Just a series of unfortunate events which started with me parking on the street because Katie was working late and i was leaving early. Then i moved to the other side of the street because the winds were crazy and i didn't want a branch falling on my car. My housemate came home and pulled in the driveway because he had some things to unload. Normally he drives to the end of the street to turn around. He backed out of the driveway, pulled forward and started backing up to where he usually parks and didn't noticed that my car was there until his bumper was on my hood. Over 5 years living here and this happens weeks from us potentially moving. Go figure.  Everyone is Ok tho, so that's good and only the skin of the hood got crinkle and a small section of the wrap got ripped. I was worried that the radiator support or the radiator got damaged but all is well. He said to find whatever is needed to put her back together and give him the bill.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:01:49 AM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26974 on: April 12, 2015, 11:57:24 AM »

That sucks Rich. At least it's all minor and he's willing to take care of it.

Mike, that's cool. I guess we just won't visit.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #26975 on: April 12, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »

That's cool its getting worked out Rich.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #26976 on: April 12, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »

time for  CF hood Rich!

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #26977 on: April 12, 2015, 07:20:11 PM »

Thanks fellas.

I do have a used CF hood that I've started restoring. The clear paint from the previous owner was peeling and started to yellow. I still have a lot more sanding, polishing and sealing left to do before it's ready. I won't use it in winter tho.

Rich
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #26978 on: April 13, 2015, 12:08:05 AM »

just paint over the CF hood. Keep it OEM looking with the benefit of light weight

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26979 on: April 13, 2015, 03:08:53 AM »

That sucks Rich. At least it's all minor and he's willing to take care of it.

Mike, that's cool. I guess we just won't visit.

My buddy actually explained why the water cost was so high today and made me feel stupid. I forgot about having to pay for sewer. We decided to go for the 2 br again. I get to stay awake today and go apply for the 2 br apt after work today.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26980 on: April 13, 2015, 09:47:36 AM »

Drink coffee man.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26981 on: April 13, 2015, 01:05:37 PM »

Drink coffee man.

Lol didn't work, took a nap anyway. It worked out I guess.

So it's been a thrill ride of pissed off and happy today... I called the first apartment complex and they said I needed to call their background check company. The background check company after making me wait 20 minutes, proceeds to call me a liar. They emailed me the dispute forms. 20 minutes later, the apartment management calls and says they have everything worked out even though I haven't filled out the dispute form yet. Went and applied for the two br apartment and was approved today and got the last open 2br on the first floor!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26982 on: April 13, 2015, 10:39:24 PM »

Good shit Mike!

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26983 on: April 14, 2015, 12:56:19 AM »

Yup. I'm excited! The only down fall is the appliances are kinda dated and the common areas are carpet instead of hardwood, but it still beats where we are at now.  Now I need to convince Lori we need a bigger living room tv. Lol and she goes to Florida with her family the weekend we move in.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26984 on: April 14, 2015, 09:58:18 AM »

When do you guys move in?

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012