Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:06:54 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300504 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26925 on: March 28, 2015, 10:56:05 PM »

Don't forget the hookers and drug addicts.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26926 on: March 28, 2015, 11:19:50 PM »

Don't forget the hookers and drug addicts.

Haha I took a call the other night of some people in a disorder. I asked the caller to describe the female involved and her response was "umm, she looked like someone you might see on a street corner". Hahaha I had a tough time not laughing

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26927 on: March 28, 2015, 11:40:11 PM »

Gotta love that response. Hard to be professional in a situation like that.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26928 on: March 29, 2015, 07:13:09 AM »

Lol yeah we tend to get a good bit of mental health calls on midnights. But we have a pretty kick ass crew and great supervisors. Didn't realize I would enjoy "data entry" as much as I do. With the exception of the keyboards and the fact that I apparently am not as good at multitasking as I thought I was.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26929 on: March 29, 2015, 08:48:01 AM »

The beauty of 3rd shift. We had a lot of interesting people come in when I worked 3rd shift in the ER.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26930 on: March 29, 2015, 08:22:43 PM »

Lol the other night I had a lady call in to ask what time it was... Talk about being confused. Like she had to search for the non emergency number just to call to ask the time.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26931 on: March 30, 2015, 09:06:40 AM »

That's just ridiculous. They called in to ask the time? That should be illegal.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26932 on: March 30, 2015, 09:09:42 AM »

She doesn't have a watch? That's a horrible waste of resources.

Morning guys..
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26933 on: March 30, 2015, 02:33:07 PM »

That's just ridiculous. They called in to ask the time? That should be illegal.

She called in on an admin non-emergency line. I think she said she was trying to set her clock.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #26934 on: March 30, 2015, 03:18:10 PM »

tell her call pop-corn

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26935 on: April 01, 2015, 01:10:48 PM »

I feel like I'm a raging asshole today. Ever feel like your just being a jerk? Maybe I'm being a jerk in my head. Lol
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #26936 on: April 01, 2015, 01:25:03 PM »

Everyday.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26937 on: April 01, 2015, 02:09:03 PM »

I feel like I'm a raging asshole today. Ever feel like your just being a jerk? Maybe I'm being a jerk in my head. Lol

I have those days. But most of the time I try to do at least one good thing a day. Like pick up trash other people left in the parking lot. Or go out of the way to hold doors open for people.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26938 on: April 01, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »

I try to do that too. I think I need sleep Lol. I usually hold the door for people at the Starbucks next door,  but today I was dodging eye contact and running through the book shelves to get around people. Lol
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26939 on: April 01, 2015, 04:01:54 PM »

I try to do that too. I think I need sleep Lol. I usually hold the door for people at the Starbucks next door,  but today I was dodging eye contact and running through the book shelves to get around people. Lol

Yeah my sleep is all jacked up lately. On my off days I can't seem to sleep at night.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012