Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:37:34 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300545 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26610 on: January 12, 2015, 08:45:53 AM »

In my experience, UPS, FedEx and USPS don't give a fuck. My place is on 3 different UPS routes, so depending on what route my stuff is on I may have a good driver or a shitty driver. FedEx has like 3 or 4 separate entities that aren't associated with each other. It seems that the most recent FedEx trend is not knocking or ringing the doorbell when they deliver something. USPS just sucks when it comes to tracking and what not.

Yeah usps once told me that they lost my package and hat I have to contact the shipper to send another one. They said if I have to rebuy the item they lost that they would not cover any expense.

Their tracking is complete garbage. Right now I'm expecting a package that was estimated delivery on the 9th, but still only shows departed from Cali.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

Reputation Power: 3
[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26611 on: January 12, 2015, 09:18:44 AM »

In my experience, UPS, FedEx and USPS don't give a fuck. My place is on 3 different UPS routes, so depending on what route my stuff is on I may have a good driver or a shitty driver. FedEx has like 3 or 4 separate entities that aren't associated with each other. It seems that the most recent FedEx trend is not knocking or ringing the doorbell when they deliver something. USPS just sucks when it comes to tracking and what not.

The horrors I've seen from UPS and FedEx Freight, if you're a business, they're worse. Last year, UPS Freight fucked up at least ten big shipments we needed during the summer...the best was when they delivered two reman Suzuki transmissions to us UPSIDEDOWN. The stupid fuck of the driver said he "picked them up that way,"

That was just one major issue. Odin forbid you needed a pickup, maybe two weeks later they'll finally get it. And calling them? LOL

2005 CM7: EX-L, K24A4, five speed auto

I'm boring, guys. I like function over form. :c
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26612 on: January 12, 2015, 11:39:30 AM »

Calling usps is the worst experience I've ever had. It'd be like having an MRI done while hoodlum children stab you in the face with dull rusty spoons while some no-name aspiring "country" singer sings sad country songs in your ear.

When I kept calling about missing packages their automated system kept hanging up on me. I tried and tried to zero it out to a live person but it would just hang up on me. Their system is apparently designed better than most to prevent you from speaking to an underpaid asshat of a live person.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26613 on: January 12, 2015, 06:56:50 PM »

Lol, during my build a few weeks ago i got the usps tracking info for my p2r clutch with 2 day shipping on the Dec 19th and was told numerous times that it was dropped off at the post office but it never left FL until the 26th. I had to have someone over night it to me VA using fedex. Fedex charged extra for am delivery. It showed up about 1:30. We called and they actually refunded the entire thing. I'm not sure where p2r got with usps but they offered me a discount on a future purchase.

Rich
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #26614 on: January 12, 2015, 09:38:49 PM »

called usps. lets see if they can find my 6 dollar cable...

ups package also got delayed . it so strange. delivered from ohio, but goes to Pa and then comes back to wv.. they need to open a distribution center here  sames goes for fedex. everyone avoids his state like the plague

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26615 on: January 12, 2015, 10:09:35 PM »

Haha don't feel bad, when I order from Amazon,  it ships from chattanooga to Atlanta, GA, then back to chattanooga to be delivered...

This has to be one of the worst feelings in the world. I had a very important job interview today and now, almost 1/ hours later, I feel like I answered one of the crucial questions incorrectly and think I could have answered it much better than I did. One of the recruiters told my mom the other day that I have the job, but I still feel like I didn't do as well as I should have on the interview. Fack!

Oh, and don't drink the monster Java energy drink, it actually works. I drank one at about 7, 1am and I still can't sleep.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26616 on: January 13, 2015, 06:55:11 AM »

called usps. lets see if they can find my 6 dollar cable...

ups package also got delayed . it so strange. delivered from ohio, but goes to Pa and then comes back to wv.. they need to open a distribution center here  sames goes for fedex. everyone avoids his state like the plague

WV is a pita to drive thru because of the mountains, sorry but I doubt you will every get a distribution center there. And yes I drive to Beckley, Charleston and a couple of other small places from time to time transporting dogs for the rescue I work with....

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #26617 on: January 13, 2015, 01:00:17 PM »

^ it does suck if you are hauling stuff so I understand. The turnpike is full of awful driver.

I work 1hr away from Charleston and I get to do some mountain craving and its pretty awesome

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26618 on: January 13, 2015, 09:05:42 PM »

Ohh, the drive is fun for us, just not so much for a truck.....

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26619 on: January 13, 2015, 11:28:16 PM »

For the 11 miles I have to drive through WV when I'm going to or from PA, I hate it. It's absolutely miserable towing something.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26620 on: January 14, 2015, 06:32:04 AM »

You should try RT64 from RT81 in VA to Charleston, quite a workout.....

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26621 on: January 15, 2015, 09:23:28 AM »

Morning all! I've been mia due to weird sinus issues. Who knew they could get so screwed up Lol.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26622 on: January 15, 2015, 10:42:27 AM »

Morning Denny! Keurig is still on!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26623 on: January 15, 2015, 11:04:07 AM »

Ooooh coffee coffee coffee!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26624 on: January 15, 2015, 04:59:49 PM »

I stopped using the Keurig years ago. We had so many problems with it that it just wasn't worth the trouble any more.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012