Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:33:35 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1764 1765 [1766] 1767 1768 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300344 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26475 on: December 20, 2014, 02:06:21 PM »

So glad I'm leaving this fucking company. I turned in my two week notice his morning.  My boss' response? "Fuck! I wish your last day was tomorrow. Now I start next year off with a turn over hit. Don't screw around now, I'm worried about that with you. Just because you're leaving doesn't give you a pass to not do your job". Fucking asshole, it amazes me, he has ran off everyone on our team, I'm the senior tech on late shift, and they still can't figure out why we can't keep people.

My response to that dickbag would have been, "You're the reason why I'm quitting. Just like everyone else. Everyone hates you."

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26476 on: December 20, 2014, 02:10:53 PM »

So glad I'm leaving this fucking company. I turned in my two week notice his morning.  My boss' response? "Fuck! I wish your last day was tomorrow. Now I start next year off with a turn over hit. Don't screw around now, I'm worried about that with you. Just because you're leaving doesn't give you a pass to not do your job". Fucking asshole, it amazes me, he has ran off everyone on our team, I'm the senior tech on late shift, and they still can't figure out why we can't keep people.

My response to that dickbag would have been, "You're the reason why I'm quitting. Just like everyone else. Everyone hates you."

I am on throwing him under the bus with whoever does my exit interview.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

Reputation Power: 3
[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26477 on: December 20, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »

Email him this on your last day:

2005 CM7: EX-L, K24A4, five speed auto

I'm boring, guys. I like function over form. :c
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26478 on: December 22, 2014, 07:03:47 AM »

Hahaha! I just saw that^ Lol did everyone else's tapatalk update and meow you can't find anything?
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26479 on: December 22, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »

I don't use that app. :/

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26480 on: December 22, 2014, 07:59:00 AM »

I can't see the pic thru tapatalk :/ I hate the new changes to tapatalk

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26481 on: December 22, 2014, 08:30:45 AM »

Hahaha! I just saw that^ Lol did everyone else's tapatalk update and meow you can't find anything?
Mine did but now I feel like it went back... I'm confused...
I can't see the pic thru tapatalk :/ I hate the new changes to tapatalk
Click on it and it will open up and play.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26482 on: December 22, 2014, 08:44:35 AM »

The full site is really not bad on mobile, guys.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26483 on: December 22, 2014, 08:54:54 AM »

Jeff made sure that the mobile version of the forum was easy to use. I use Tapatalk and haven't noticed any changes. Maybe it all happened while I was sleeping?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26484 on: December 22, 2014, 09:04:10 AM »

They reorganized the main screen, where all the forums you use are. It was hard for me to find unread topics. I'll have to check out the full site on mobile, I don't think I've tried it.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26485 on: December 22, 2014, 09:06:42 AM »

Ohh. You mean the whole "feed" page that you can't get rid of? I fucking hate that. Tapatalk sucks for not allowing you to disable it.

Tim
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26486 on: December 22, 2014, 09:07:43 AM »

It works great on my normal browser (Safari) on my iPhone.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26487 on: December 22, 2014, 09:16:36 AM »

I just sent an email to Tapatalk. I would suggest you all do the same if you don't like it.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26488 on: December 23, 2014, 09:25:40 AM »

Ohh. You mean the whole "feed" page that you can't get rid of? I fucking hate that. Tapatalk sucks for not allowing you to disable it.
That's what I meant.  It was giving me the feed before and now when I open it it just brings up my 3 forums that I "use".

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26489 on: December 23, 2014, 09:51:51 AM »

Mine still gives me the stupid feed page, which has nothing in it. There's no way to turn it off either.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1764 1765 [1766] 1767 1768 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012