Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:08:26 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1763 1764 [1765] 1766 1767 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300369 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26460 on: December 17, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »

Wedding planning is stupid and I don't like it... It would be ever so nice if her parents would give us an actual dollar amount they plan to allot us rather than just saying, "that place looks too expensive".

Yup. Wedding planning sucks. In laws that pull sneaky shit to manipulate things is the worst.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26461 on: December 17, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »

Yeah we clash quite a bit, since I'm a lot more, how do you say, awesome than they are. They're the most boring people I've ever met. Her dad looked at me like I was an idiot for suggesting we eat Thai food for lunch. Her apartment has no storage space at all in the bedroom and I had my .22 rifle there and they freaked out because there was a rifle in the corner. I think they want us to have a wedding like theirs, in someone's back yard.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26462 on: December 18, 2014, 01:30:24 AM »

That sounds exciting. Would you serve wallpaper paste for the meal?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26463 on: December 18, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »

Backyard wedding eh? Those can be nice, depends on the backyard.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26464 on: December 18, 2014, 11:19:04 AM »

That sounds exciting. Would you serve wallpaper paste for the meal?

We would do something classy, maybe hot'n'ready pizzas from little Caesars. If the budget allows, we may even spend the extra for some cheese bread.

I'm not knocking a back yard wedding. A friend of mine from high school, her parents back yard is beautiful, they have a nice barn and a lot of land. The back yard her parents think of is her uncles tiny half acre in Alabama. I refuse to tell my wedding guest to "please bring your own folding chair".

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26465 on: December 18, 2014, 12:37:30 PM »

Would you guys have a Krispy Kreme donut cake?

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26466 on: December 18, 2014, 01:00:36 PM »

Don't cave country! I don't care how cheap the tuxedo wife beaters are!! Haha
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26467 on: December 18, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »

Would you guys have a Krispy Kreme donut cake?

Ido believe we'll have that anyways lol

Denny, we are looking at an aquarium wedding, we can get married next to the Penguins. They can be like little guest, since they wear tuxedos

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26468 on: December 18, 2014, 01:59:47 PM »

OMG that would be the most amazing thing!
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

Reputation Power: 3
[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26469 on: December 18, 2014, 02:18:27 PM »

>penguins be like

2005 CM7: EX-L, K24A4, five speed auto

I'm boring, guys. I like function over form. :c
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26470 on: December 18, 2014, 06:32:14 PM »

>penguins be like

Hahahahaha unfortunately it would cost extra to pet them

SECM Squad #3...kinda
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26471 on: December 20, 2014, 10:23:36 AM »

So glad I'm leaving this fucking company. I turned in my two week notice his morning.  My boss' response? "Fuck! I wish your last day was tomorrow. Now I start next year off with a turn over hit. Don't screw around now, I'm worried about that with you. Just because you're leaving doesn't give you a pass to not do your job". Fucking asshole, it amazes me, he has ran off everyone on our team, I'm the senior tech on late shift, and they still can't figure out why we can't keep people.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26472 on: December 20, 2014, 11:32:44 AM »

Wedding planning is stupid and I don't like it... It would be ever so nice if her parents would give us an actual dollar amount they plan to allot us rather than just saying, "that place looks too expensive".
Yeah went thru that with GFs parents but it was the opposite.  In the beginning it seemed like we were gonna be paying for a lot of the wedding and THEY were picking places that were too expensive...
So glad I'm leaving this fucking company. I turned in my two week notice his morning.  My boss' response? "Fuck! I wish your last day was tomorrow. Now I start next year off with a turn over hit. Don't screw around now, I'm worried about that with you. Just because you're leaving doesn't give you a pass to not do your job". Fucking asshole, it amazes me, he has ran off everyone on our team, I'm the senior tech on late shift, and they still can't figure out why we can't keep people.
I can't wait to leave Comcast too... we close on the new house Jan 28th and it's already wired for Fios! Cheesy

Any tips for breaking the news to Comcast?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26473 on: December 20, 2014, 11:37:24 AM »

Go to a comcast office to disco your account. They don't have much they can do as far as customer retention there.

Whenever I buy a house, I'll probably have some buddies come over and help me set up a cat 5 switch and build cat 5 outlets Smiley I'm excited to move back to chattanooga and hopefully live somewhere that the 1gb fios is offered

SECM Squad #3...kinda
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

Reputation Power: 3
[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26474 on: December 20, 2014, 12:06:45 PM »

That bad job feel.

I know that feel.

I also know that leaving bad job feel.

THAT feels good, mang.

2005 CM7: EX-L, K24A4, five speed auto

I'm boring, guys. I like function over form. :c
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1763 1764 [1765] 1766 1767 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012