Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:57:35 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300592 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26445 on: December 11, 2014, 05:52:50 PM »

Entity sounds scary Lol Congrats country!
Hehehe tity...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26446 on: December 11, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »

Hahaha. Bewbs.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26447 on: December 16, 2014, 04:45:33 PM »

You motherfuckers must all be sleeping.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

Reputation Power: 3
[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26448 on: December 16, 2014, 05:45:25 PM »

I'm not. Tongue

2005 CM7: EX-L, K24A4, five speed auto

I'm boring, guys. I like function over form. :c
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26449 on: December 16, 2014, 10:30:45 PM »

Me either. Just busy as he'll. Running around like a drunken elk
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26450 on: December 17, 2014, 12:05:34 AM »

Yeah. I've been busy doing this and that. Too much work to do and not enough time. I really kind of want to get a little bit of work done to the Accord, but haven't been able to find the time or motivation lately. I hope that all changes by this time next week.

Tim
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26451 on: December 17, 2014, 12:18:33 AM »

The fun of working six days a week.

It's not so bad in the winter, it makes time pass by quicker. Plus, it's too cold to be outside and such. All the more excuse to be lazy and use muh Xbox. lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26452 on: December 17, 2014, 09:34:05 AM »

It's been fairly warm here for December. Monday was in the 50°s and yesterday it was around 45°. Not so bad for getting work done in the garage if I have the heater going.

Right now I'm pulling 7 days this week in a spree of 14 days straight. If they're going to let me work as much OT as I want up until Christmas, then I'm taking full advantage of it. Some of these parts are 'spensive.

Tim
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26453 on: December 17, 2014, 09:41:25 AM »

Supposedly it's supposed to be a bad winter again this year...but so far it's been oddly warm.

Feels like its 50*F today, for Odin's sake. As long as it's not like last year.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26454 on: December 17, 2014, 12:13:54 PM »

The snow wasn't bad last year, but the fact that they didn't prepare for it before it snowed or clean it up after made road conditions shitty. The cold was worse. I had to deal with frozen water lines last winter multiple times.

I remember how cold it was when I was on LI last January. It was bitter cold and miserable.

Tim
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26455 on: December 17, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »

January this year was awful for me. My last job, they had me helping with an apartment in Ronkonkama that they owned and needed refinishing. Despite supposedly being "rich", they still cheaped out on rebuilding the house practically and did it themselves...which was mostly me helping. Yeah, I worked for a custom wheel and tire place that has me doing sheetrock wall and ceiling work in a run down house. For $7.50 an hour, AND upset at me that I'm not motivated enough! Benefits? Insurance? Fuck that, they told me I should be grateful to even work for them.

Fucking bastards, so happy I left. That's just the tip of the iceberg of issues I had with them, let alone personal issues that should have never came up in the first place. >_>

ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #26456 on: December 17, 2014, 01:29:06 PM »

I don't think I'd even get out of bed in the morning for $7.50 a hour. 
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26457 on: December 17, 2014, 01:47:38 PM »

I'd tell them to S the D for $7.50 an hour.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26458 on: December 17, 2014, 01:57:30 PM »

Wedding planning is stupid and I don't like it... It would be ever so nice if her parents would give us an actual dollar amount they plan to allot us rather than just saying, "that place looks too expensive".

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26459 on: December 17, 2014, 02:27:24 PM »

I don't think I'd even get out of bed in the morning for $7.50 a hour. 
I'd tell them to S the D for $7.50 an hour.

I was in a rough spot when I was stuck working for them. No other places were looking for help, but I lucked out on my current dealership job. I don't roll in money, but it helped me get ahead on my Accord's payments and pay off my debts.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012