Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:45:32 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300684 times)
AZcaveman
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
AZcaveman pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #26250 on: September 26, 2014, 06:11:41 PM »

Hmmm that is odd. Maybe there was a little moisture in the plug. Hmmm Deff keep an eye on it and keep us informed . If it pops on again I would worry
Also now more than once, one of the door locks didn't work when the other three did
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26251 on: September 26, 2014, 08:18:07 PM »

I'd take a 2nd gen split bumper or a new 5th gen with a NRE twin turbo motor.

Split bumper ftw! There's one that always competes in LS Fest that is wicked.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #26252 on: September 26, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »

hahah Mr. 600whp? Car and coffee with you last time was legit. Just guys chilling and appreciating cars. No fast and the furious crap

Don't get me wrong though. When I go to cars and coffee with Scoot, I usually have a lot of older guys come up to me and start talking to me about how they had an old Civic back in the day. I like going to those meets because there are less jackasses, but there are still a few. There's a local guy with a CTS-V and always rolls in with his exhaust dumps open, revving the throttle and basically acting like "look at me everyone". Then when he doesn't get the attention that he wants, he leaves.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26253 on: September 26, 2014, 11:00:12 PM »

Lol in the domestic world(I'm told they venture to import now and then) Things tend to get rowdy when the guys from 1320video show up...

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26254 on: September 27, 2014, 10:13:26 AM »

I wouldn't mind getting my car in a 1320 video one day.  They'll never come to Ohio though.  Gotta move somewhere else.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26255 on: September 27, 2014, 01:01:14 PM »

Why wouldn't they come to Ohio? They go everywhere

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26256 on: September 27, 2014, 02:01:06 PM »

I've never seen them come to Ohio. There's nothing here and not too many cars that are worth looking at.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26257 on: September 27, 2014, 05:01:53 PM »

They'll come for a car worth looking at. Wink wink

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26258 on: September 27, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »

Yeah. My car is nothing worth traveling for. Anyway, how do they find out about cars that they need to travel to?

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #26259 on: September 27, 2014, 09:33:22 PM »

YouTube bro... youtube.  And hashtags.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26260 on: September 27, 2014, 10:02:44 PM »

Meh. I don't have any videos of my car. Maybe when it's back on the dyno, I'll snag a few to document power. I still need to get a gopro.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26261 on: September 27, 2014, 10:17:12 PM »

Meh. I don't have any videos of my car. Maybe when it's back on the dyno, I'll snag a few to document power. I still need to get a gopro.
You down play your accomplishments a lot. Your car is slowly becoming work of art that will reflect all of your hard work. There are a lot of issues in the domestic scene also. Things like racism and bigotry tend to rear there ugly heads. There are problems in every scene fact of the matter is people suck!
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26262 on: September 29, 2014, 09:56:20 PM »

You down play your accomplishments a lot. Your car is slowly becoming work of art that will reflect all of your hard work. There are a lot of issues in the domestic scene also. Things like racism and bigotry tend to rear there ugly heads. There are problems in every scene fact of the matter is people suck!

This is very true... Buy more self esteem! I mean cigars lol.

I have never had any issues of racism. Especially all the guys we use to race with in pro-mod and 4.70. Those guys didn't care white, black, yellow, or purple, they'd give you a plate of food, a cold beer, and a fire to sit around. I miss those days.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26263 on: September 29, 2014, 10:38:51 PM »

Meh. I'm just sick of the bullshit shops that act immature and rip people off. A bunch of half ass thugs trying to pretend like professionals. I'm not sure why, but I'm a magnet for people like that.

That is what is turning me away from the scene. I'd be content just working on my own garage with nobody knowing who I am or being able to recognize my car. I never did this shit for the recognition. I did it because I enjoyed doing the work and the results I got from it.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26264 on: September 30, 2014, 09:27:31 AM »

I've been thinking a lot about that recently actually. I found a page MassTuning with a ton of people and I got nothing but ridicule and sarcasm, and not the playful funny kind. I'm sick of trolls. I think maybe keeping to myself and here is the best option.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012