Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:24:43 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1743 1744 [1745] 1746 1747 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300677 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26160 on: September 12, 2014, 10:40:37 AM »

Happy Friday all you peoples! I am SO grateful that this week is over! Time for beer!!!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26161 on: September 12, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »

when is it not beer o'clock..? beerz. always.  Drinks  but yes. glad this week is finally (almost) over.

-brian
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26162 on: September 12, 2014, 02:34:16 PM »

Fuck you corporate assholes! us working people still have to work tomorrow... At least tomorrow after work, me and a buddy are going to twin peaks for the football game

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26163 on: September 12, 2014, 04:57:39 PM »

Fuck you corporate assholes! us working people still have to work tomorrow... At least tomorrow after work, me and a buddy are going to twin peaks for the football game
I take great offense to this. I'm a "corporate asshole". I think yournview of the corporate landscape is jaded because you work for a shit company with shit leadership. You could work seven days a week and I promise you that you don't come near the hours that my corporate asshole works in a week. If you hate your job as much as you say you do change it bro!
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26164 on: September 12, 2014, 09:57:09 PM »

I take great offense to this. I'm a "corporate asshole". I think yournview of the corporate landscape is jaded because you work for a shit company with shit leadership. You could work seven days a week and I promise you that you don't come near the hours that my corporate asshole works in a week. If you hate your job as much as you say you do change it bro!

I'm just playing around. Really didn't mean to offend you Mike.

I do hate my job and am actively seeking other means of employment.  You couldn't be more correct about my company. They are begging us to work 7- 14 days to keep up with them overbooking us. Their incentive for us to work so much extra? Being entered in a drawing to win a play station 3, or grand prize of Miley Cyrus tickets that they get for free...

Speaking of which.  Where I have applied for so many jobs, some of which requiring you go through a third party job sight, I keep getting calls from "online colleges". How the hell do I make these calls stop?

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26165 on: September 12, 2014, 11:20:24 PM »

I get those calls to they suck. Its all good just know that as bad as you have it there are millions of people without jobs! It could be much worse! I'm salary and I've been averaging just under 100 hours a week. Some from home some in the office but still its demanding. I'm thankful that I receive a pay check every week though. That hard work no matter how much I may not like it pays for all the things I do enjoy in life. Good leadership helps and that's what I strive to provide my team. I hope your situation gets better my friend.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26166 on: September 12, 2014, 11:38:58 PM »

You're right about good leadership Mike.  Having a good or bad manager makes all the difference.  I have gotten a new boss with the same job, and everything turned to shit and I was miserable.  Good management is key.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26167 on: September 13, 2014, 09:00:09 AM »

I have a team of 80 people now. Coming from a bad management situation I'm doing everything I can to be a positive leader to my team. I strive to have a hard working and happy team.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26168 on: September 13, 2014, 10:55:25 AM »

Wish I had a leader like that mike. I just called my boss, after running every check I can, swapping the modem, and ensuring it has the proper boot file. I started the conversation with, I have done everything I possibly can, and am still not getting the speeds the customer is paying for. His response, "did you try it wirelessly on your phone?" Even though the modem is hard lines to a computer, and we only guarantee speeds hard lined.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26169 on: September 13, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »

It's good to be a positive leader. A sign of a good manager is also someone that will fight for their employees and not roll over and be a yes man to senior management. I also respect the managers that will admit they don't know the answer to a question, instead of making up some bs or deferring the question.

I'd be a better manager because of all the bad managers that I've had to endure over the years.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26170 on: September 13, 2014, 09:25:21 PM »

I hope I show what I've learned I have had some bad ones
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26171 on: September 13, 2014, 09:55:49 PM »

I miss my job with the city, i had so little interaction with my supervisors that it's weird working with supervisors and actually being supervised

SECM Squad #3...kinda
hondaguy214

Reputation Power: 1
hondaguy214 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26172 on: September 13, 2014, 11:00:30 PM »

Who has started playing destiny the game?

NECM SQUAD#6
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26173 on: September 14, 2014, 06:31:43 AM »

I miss my job with the city, i had so little interaction with my supervisors that it's weird working with supervisors and actually being supervised

Don't know those feels.

Who has started playing destiny the game?

I believe there is a gaming thread that someone started. Not sure if anyone has posted about it on there yet.

Tim
hondaguy214

Reputation Power: 1
hondaguy214 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26174 on: September 14, 2014, 11:02:38 AM »

Was playing last night figured I would check the most active thread as I was looking for a coop match was hoping someone was on that was playing lol o well. Got some new RCA cables for my amp but been to lazy to put the new one in lol!!! Haha how's everyone's weekend?

NECM SQUAD#6
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1743 1744 [1745] 1746 1747 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012