Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:16:15 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1737 1738 [1739] 1740 1741 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300492 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26070 on: August 03, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »

What did you think of the movie Ryan?
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26071 on: August 03, 2014, 09:06:57 PM »

Lmao....oh that's got to be a shitty feeling.
She was very apologetic but she's the one who brought her the alcoholic drink... she didn't think about that before she drank half of it? Dumb bitch.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26072 on: August 03, 2014, 09:07:40 PM »

What did you think of the movie Ryan?
Awesome.  Just awesome.  I had no idea what the gaurdians were before the movie but I really enjoyed it.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26073 on: August 03, 2014, 10:03:49 PM »

What's up EliteCM, how has everyone been? I'm still hitting the books... I finally graduate next May. Still haven't finished my damn retrofit... ever since my sister backed into my car I kind of lost interest. I just need to get it done already.

Glad to see you're doing okay.  Been wondering where you've been.  I should have texted you to give you shit!

Had my "birthday" today.  Went and saw some open houses, saw gaurdians of the galaxy and finished up with dinner at red lobster.  Almost home free and the pleasant waitress asks GF if she's "got a baby in there"... as she's drinking her giant lobsterita... unfucking real.

That's why I never assume shit and keep my mouth shut.

Got Scoot up and running again today.  I had to rebuild the carb, so I knocked that out last night.  Then today I got it back on and figured out all of the emissions/vacuum lines.  Whoever put their hands on them before fucked everything up and had shit routed incorrectly.  Night and day difference driving the car after rebuilding the carb though.  Wish I could say the same about the brakes after swapping the master cylinder.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26074 on: August 05, 2014, 10:38:24 PM »

Have any of you ever gone to hr about someone?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26075 on: August 06, 2014, 11:03:24 AM »

I am HR Lol
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #26076 on: August 06, 2014, 01:06:40 PM »

Have any of you ever gone to hr about someone?

What is the problem?
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #26077 on: August 06, 2014, 01:45:38 PM »

Saturday my boss called me and chewed me up one side and down the other. Said I'm single handed bringing my team down. He asked me why I hadn't gotten a taller ladder when we did inspections as since I wasn't at our warehouse I was at another warehouse closer to my home, he told me to steal a ladder off of someone else's van(they're assigned to our vans which are assigned to us). Then yesterday I called a team mate for help and he told me that our supervisor was yelling at him because of something I did. Which tells me he is talking about me negatively to other employees.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26078 on: August 07, 2014, 04:03:22 PM »

Country, I actually work in HR.  Here's my thoughts:

You should probably reach out to your HR department for guidance (every company has different policies, so I can't completely advise you) - maybe have a confidential meeting with them regarding your issue before you file a complaint.  if you file a complaint, then you'll at least have something written down if something ever comes up regarding your employment.   Tennessee (that's where you still are right?) is an "at-will" state, which means the employee and the employer have the right to terminate employment whenever for no real reason ("click here").  If you file the complaint with HR, you have more ground to stand on for unlawful termination (they can't fire you for trying to protect yourself "see here").  Especially if your manager isn't smart enough to be keeping a record of your performance.  The more paper trail you have on your side, the better you'll fare..

basically it's all a game of protecting yourself.  hit me up if you want to chat more about it.

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #26079 on: August 07, 2014, 10:07:17 PM »

This has been a shitty fucking week for me.

I'm exhausted.  Finally on my way home from work. Drama at home. Drama all over the place.  Feel like I can't catch a break.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26080 on: August 08, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »

I know those feels.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26081 on: August 08, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »

Thanks for the info Brian! Yesterday after our team meeting, we each had to have closed door meeting with our sup who actually professionally addressed me and have me correct feedback on how to do better. I was shocked

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #26082 on: August 09, 2014, 12:06:28 AM »

Fuck those fuckers with a rusty spoon. If they feel the need to put down other people to compensate for their own incompetence, then they don't deserve to be breathing the same air as you and me.

Keep doing what your job entails you to do, and if your manager or whoever gets in your way, then by all means do whatever is legally deemed necessary to keep him from slowing you down. Karma will take its course accordingly.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26083 on: August 09, 2014, 08:10:04 AM »

Jeff seems angry.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #26084 on: August 09, 2014, 09:31:56 AM »

Very much so. Hey Jeff, you want to talk about it?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1737 1738 [1739] 1740 1741 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012