Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:17:44 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300513 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #25665 on: April 24, 2014, 01:52:50 PM »

Nice ninja edit Tim.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25666 on: April 24, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »

Nope. It was just a regular edit. Auto correct doesn't like it when I swear.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #25667 on: April 24, 2014, 02:27:58 PM »

Ah yes. Fucking autocorrect.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #25668 on: April 24, 2014, 09:41:41 PM »

Does anyone ever actually mean "ducking"?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
AccordEX
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
AccordEX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25669 on: April 25, 2014, 12:44:19 AM »

This is off topic, but didn't want to make a new forum. My friend has a v6 200hp Eclipse GT. He has more hp and torque than me. We never get a chance to race.  Know he'll beat me, but I'm wondering do I have a chance with him? Also he has 4 gears and I have 5, does that matter in a race? I drive a stock 2004 I4 accord ex, by the numbers he should win 0-60 or and race. I'm curious, do I have a chance?. Also I said it once but do gears matter in a race?

A man once told me... if ummm.... forgot.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25670 on: April 25, 2014, 07:13:29 AM »

What does this have to do with what people do for work. You should have posted this in the chat thread.

BTW, you will lose.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #25671 on: April 25, 2014, 08:17:02 AM »

Motherduckers!! Duck my sick!!!! Wait what?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25672 on: April 25, 2014, 08:50:39 AM »

This is off topic, but didn't want to make a new forum. My friend has a v6 200hp Eclipse GT. He has more hp and torque than me. We never get a chance to race.  Know he'll beat me, but I'm wondering do I have a chance with him? Also he has 4 gears and I have 5, does that matter in a race? I drive a stock 2004 I4 accord ex, by the numbers he should win 0-60 or and race. I'm curious, do I have a chance?. Also I said it once but do gears matter in a race?
From the sound of it, you're looking to street race and that's something that's highly frowned upon. Secondly, gearing matters (not number of gears) but he already has a HP and TQ advantage. He won't slaughter you in a race but you have no chance of winning.

Like Tim already said, stop posting random shit in places they don't belong. I've told you before and now you've had both Tim and I tell you again. I know you'll probably never see this because you pop in at random times to post random shit so I'm also going to message this to you so maybe, just maybe, you get the hint.

Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25673 on: April 25, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »

Well since there hasn't been a "no topic" thread created yet, I'll just start it out! You can use this thread to talk about absolutely anything. You can ask and answer any questions, post anything that's going on in your day, or hold conversations with other members, etc.

I'd like to extend a big good morning to my fellow Elite CMers

Mod edit-Keep the political / conspiracy/ religious shit out of this thread. Most everything else is fair game. If you need clarification, see the site rules. We're all adults so lets act like it.

If I get it right, he was in the good thread to ask about his drag race thing. Or maybe there is something I don't understand XD

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25674 on: April 25, 2014, 09:13:28 AM »

You did miss it. He posted in his "work?" thread. His post and Tim's post were moved to here since its OT. Savvy?

Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25675 on: April 25, 2014, 09:47:58 AM »

Oh, I get it! Guess I should check out more than once a day !

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25676 on: April 25, 2014, 10:44:56 AM »

Fucking DMV sent my plates to the wrong location.. WTF?!?

I called to confirm where they were sent yesterday, and was told they were sent to where I ordered them.  I show up to the local office when they opened at 7am, and was told they were in a different location over 70 miles away.. Not a great start to my Friday!

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25677 on: April 25, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »

Wow dude. I'd be going ape shit in there. They should send a courier to go pick them up and bring them to you for their fuck up but since its the DMV, they don't care.

slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #25678 on: April 25, 2014, 11:07:23 AM »

I'm writing a SciFi book. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't read books. I'm excited!
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25679 on: April 25, 2014, 01:42:01 PM »

Wow dude. I'd be going ape shit in there. They should send a courier to go pick them up and bring them to you for their fuck up but since its the DMV, they don't care.
they offered that as an option, or the option to drive to the other location and go straight to a window without waiting..  So since I took the day off and didn't mind the road trip, I chose to pick them up.. 

When I got here, the plates ended up being made wrong. Angry

Still at the DMV trying to clean up the mess..  At least the folks helping me are nice..

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012