Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:10:27 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1703 1704 [1705] 1706 1707 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300517 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #25560 on: April 01, 2014, 12:08:33 PM »

Dam send me some of that vibe!!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25561 on: April 01, 2014, 01:16:46 PM »

Huh?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #25562 on: April 01, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »

She wants a vibe. Send it to her!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25563 on: April 01, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »

Not gonna go there dude. Can't cross that line with Denny.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #25564 on: April 01, 2014, 01:44:46 PM »

The date leads me to be somewhat skeptical to parts of that story.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #25565 on: April 01, 2014, 01:59:21 PM »

The vibe of success you crazy folk lol
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #25566 on: April 01, 2014, 03:32:51 PM »

Hey all what's going on? Haha I'm not dead!

I've just been very busy with work. I got a promotion at work, I'm a salesman now. Life is going pretty good top sales in the company, and the gf landed an awesome job at a hotel. She is getting trained to be the manager,  the perks are amazing. She gets a company car. We get to live in the penthouse on top the hotel 4 bedroom, 4 bath, balcony overlooking the harbor. The best part is I made friends with the owners son and now have access to the garage in back (heated with a lift, air compressor, tons of tools and equipment, tire changer, balancer, etc) no rent or anything the place is owned by a very very rich family. They have their fingers in everything, they even own a promotions company. They just booked aerosmith, slash and his band and a few others to play in September....and they gave us free tickets Cheesy.

So expect me to be a lot more active on here now.

Want to trade lives? 
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #25567 on: April 02, 2014, 07:19:14 AM »

Alignment question for everyone.  Just had new tires put on GFs car and had it aligned.  I was lookin at the paperwork and the DS front and rear are still Red , Camber-2.8 Fr and -2.1 Rr and the Caster is out in the front.  Is this normal?  There was an asterisk at the bottom that said its out of spec and irregular wear may occur.  She said they didnt say anything when she picked it up.  Im gonna call them on my lunch break and see what they say, I just dont want the tires to wear out again because of something they fucked up.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25568 on: April 02, 2014, 07:50:15 AM »

Haha. It's true.  Wink
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25569 on: April 02, 2014, 08:20:26 AM »

Ryan, call them up and make them fix it.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #25570 on: April 02, 2014, 08:21:20 AM »

Alignment question for everyone.  Just had new tires put on GFs car and had it aligned.  I was lookin at the paperwork and the DS front and rear are still Red , Camber-2.8 Fr and -2.1 Rr and the Caster is out in the front.  Is this normal?  There was an asterisk at the bottom that said its out of spec and irregular wear may occur.  She said they didnt say anything when she picked it up.  Im gonna call them on my lunch break and see what they say, I just dont want the tires to wear out again because of something they fucked up.
Unfortunately, caster can't really be corrected without shifting stuff that isn't supposed to be shifted i.e. subframe. As for the camber being off on one side, did she hit something or buy the car used?

Haha. It's true.  Wink
Then a congrats are in order.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25571 on: April 02, 2014, 08:42:25 AM »

Not that I know of, the PS is a bit curbed up, but i dont really see anything on the DS.  And nope, brand new had it since 14 miles.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25572 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »

That doesn't make any sense. Take the printout to the dealer then. If there's a problem, it should be corrected.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #25573 on: April 06, 2014, 02:20:48 PM »

Saw capt America last night. It's a bad ass spy movie.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #25574 on: April 06, 2014, 06:40:17 PM »

Hell yeah it is. It was awesome. Although I have no idea what direction they're going in...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1703 1704 [1705] 1706 1707 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012