Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:39:38 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300545 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #25290 on: January 17, 2014, 07:17:51 AM »

Oh there's plenty of 7-eleven's in the city and I knew what she meant too.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #25291 on: January 17, 2014, 07:22:31 AM »

The best part is that the bank drags their feet helping you get your money back.  I think we're back to the days where it's better to just stuff cash in your mattress.

You might be right.  The bank must have asked me more than a dozen times if I'm sure I didn't make the purchase and just forget about it.  How stupid do they think I am?

How the hell do you go on a skype spending spree?

Apparently it costs money to call landlines and mobile phones from your Skype account. 

Why July 11th? That's so random. Ike, this is why I use my credit card for all purchases and not my debit card. If anything like that happens, at least it's not your money that they've stolen, it's the credit card company's.

While I do agree with you, I also hate the thought of paying 10% interest on a coffee or lunch purchase. 
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #25292 on: January 17, 2014, 07:43:20 AM »

There's no interest if you pay before the 30 day cycle.  Meaning if you pay for your purchases on a weekly basis.

ikethegreat

ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #25293 on: January 17, 2014, 01:05:06 PM »

Yeah before my mortgage I always used to do that.  Now-a-days it is pretty much impossible.  Sad
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #25294 on: January 17, 2014, 07:41:17 PM »

I fucking hate people and their shady fucking tactics!!! Doesn't anybody have honor or when they give their word actually mean it???

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #25295 on: January 17, 2014, 09:47:32 PM »

I hate customers who smoke in their ghetto apartments while I'm there to fix their shit

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25296 on: January 17, 2014, 10:26:26 PM »

I fucking hate people and their shady fucking tactics!!! Doesn't anybody have honor or when they give their word actually mean it???
You okay?
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #25297 on: January 18, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »

Put an offer on a house and the sellers accepted it, but their realtor was ignoring our Realtors phone calls for two days. Turns out she found somebody else who was willing to put down a larger down payment, even though it was a short sale and the sellers weren't going to make a dollar off of this deal.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25298 on: January 18, 2014, 10:38:14 PM »

That sucks. Did the offer go through with the second person? Same shady ass shit happened to me but the second higher offer fell through and they had to come back to us. Ended up saving me 10 grand when they came back we told them to take our reduced offer or leave it.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25299 on: January 18, 2014, 10:41:30 PM »

Same thing happened to us, we were out bid. Then got a call later saying the buyers backed out, and we jumped on it. I think we offered 5k less than the other bidders.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #25300 on: January 18, 2014, 10:43:06 PM »

Who knows?   If it does they'll come back.   At the moment that Realtor can shove that house up her ass.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25301 on: January 19, 2014, 08:53:30 AM »

No way man use that shit! Tell them I'll take for 10k less we do this deal now!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25302 on: January 19, 2014, 04:36:29 PM »

Yeah. That would be great leverage to get you a better price.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #25303 on: January 19, 2014, 10:20:47 PM »

I heard something on the news about where you're at Ken. I guess they are letting people use water again in the area?

yes but the water still smells weird... So we loaded up with bottle and gallons of water for the new month or so. We still use the water to take shower and clean, but not for drinking. I started school again and haven't been on the forum for a few days.

Ken, if you don't mind paying for it, there are some nice new hotels in downtown Chattanooga. Hampton inn, and double tree are my suggestions. They're in the better part of downtown. Avoid the holiday inn express, days inn, and Marriott spring hill suites. If you branch out a little, I suggest the country inn and suites on highway 153 it's only a few minutes from downtown and the interstates.

thanks for the recommendation. Going to see my buddy Jon in MS. So need a good place to stay for the night since I can't do a 10hr drive straight shot. I get very bored easily.

on the side note I been investing in equipment to do scrypt mining. Hoping to hit it big like people who mine bitcoins. Unfortunately, no more hondata nor built cylinder head. So hopefully it pays off in the long run. I am mining litecoins (current value 23 usd) and feathercoin (.30). Bitcoin is impossible to mine but its is hovering around 900-1000 bucks a coin. So hopefully, litecoin will be around 100 ish?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:22:32 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #25304 on: January 19, 2014, 10:31:49 PM »

I heard something on the news about where you're at Ken. I guess they are letting people use water again in the area?

yes but the water still smells weird... So we loaded up with bottle and gallons of water for the new month or so. We still use the water to take shower and clean, but not for drinking. I started school again and haven't been on the forum for a few days.

Ken, if you don't mind paying for it, there are some nice new hotels in downtown Chattanooga. Hampton inn, and double tree are my suggestions. They're in the better part of downtown. Avoid the holiday inn express, days inn, and Marriott spring hill suites. If you branch out a little, I suggest the country inn and suites on highway 153 it's only a few minutes from downtown and the interstates.

thanks for the recommendation. Going to see my buddy Jon in MS. So need a good place to stay for the night since I can't do a 10hr drive straight shot. I get very bored easily.

on the side note I been investing in equipment to do scrypt mining. Hoping to hit it big like people who mine bitcoins. Unfortunately, no more hondata nor built cylinder head. So hopefully it pays off in the long run. I am mining litecoins (current value 23 usd) and feathercoin (.30). Bitcoin is impossible to mine but its is hovering around 900-1000 bucks a coin. So hopefully, litecoin will be around 100 ish?

When are you gonna be passing through?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012