Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:34:15 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300361 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #23865 on: July 07, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »

Despicable Me 2. Go watch it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23866 on: July 07, 2013, 04:51:12 PM »

We did! It was awesome!
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #23867 on: July 07, 2013, 10:15:38 PM »

Despicable Me 2. Go watch it.

Haha I was bitching to Tim about having to pay extra for the late showing of that last night. We were the only people in the theatre though.

I just finished up season 5 of breaking bad. I'm stoked to see season 6 now. Season 5 is now on Comcast/Xfinity on demand.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23868 on: July 08, 2013, 09:09:26 AM »

I had a suspicion that today was going to blow chunks..i will turn this day around!!!!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #23869 on: July 08, 2013, 10:08:51 AM »

Funny, I've talked to a few people already and it seems like today is a bad Monday for everybody, myself included. I got woken up by my son that somehow thought it was a good idea to sleep with a mini minion toy. That minion ended up nailing him in the eye so he comes bawling like a baby to my room at 6 am to complain about his fuck up. I was grumpy and of course I caught hell from the wife because I was grumpy. smh

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23870 on: July 08, 2013, 10:34:35 AM »

Yup.  Bad here too.  Went for a jog this mornin and had a single beer when I came back, because I read in a couple articles that its a good post workout... GF came down and flipped the fuck out.  Problem was that it was at 930 in the mornin.  I had a single beer, not like I was pounding a six pack...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23871 on: July 08, 2013, 11:15:13 AM »

Yup.  Bad here too.  Went for a jog this mornin and had a single beer when I came back, because I read in a couple articles that its a good post workout... GF came down and flipped the fuck out.  Problem was that it was at 930 in the mornin.  I had a single beer, not like I was pounding a six pack...
You sure those articles weren't written by alcoholics?

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23872 on: July 08, 2013, 11:36:13 AM »

Yeah. Monday...

...vband clamp broke on the exhaust and it was dragging the dump. Was half way to where I needed to be and couldn't turn around.

Going to get something to hold things up so I can drive it back to home base. Waiting on a vband clamp that buddy out here has.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23873 on: July 08, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »

Just the clamp broke? That's not too bad.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23874 on: July 08, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »

Yeah. Most regular parts stores don't have vband clamps though. I just need to get a way to support the part after the flex pipe so it's not dragging.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #23875 on: July 08, 2013, 11:58:04 AM »

Sounds like the start of a drinking problem.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23876 on: July 08, 2013, 12:24:42 PM »

Yeah. Most regular parts stores don't have vband clamps though. I just need to get a way to support the part after the flex pipe so it's not dragging.
That's the shitty part. Temp wire hanger solution? Yeah, it's ghetto but it does the job.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23877 on: July 08, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »

You sure those articles weren't written by alcoholics?

If it was just one or two articles I'd say maybe but there seems to be quite a few.

Sounds like the start of a drinking problem.

Fair nough, I'll keep it to after 12 pm.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #23878 on: July 08, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »

Ryan, the solution is a simple one, move your run to later in the day.

This is my last week of work at this office. 1/2 a day down, 4 more to go.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23879 on: July 08, 2013, 12:47:25 PM »

That's the shitty part. Temp wire hanger solution? Yeah, it's ghetto but it does the job.
Decided to go with the permanent fix instead. I'm just going to wait until my buddy is around. He's giving me a clamp for free, so I'll just wait.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012