Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:57:30 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1512 1513 [1514] 1515 1516 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300496 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #22695 on: April 09, 2013, 12:29:34 PM »

Beats the shit out of our spring, idiot drivers and a shit load of allergies

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #22696 on: April 09, 2013, 12:49:47 PM »

This feels more like summer. Spring will be back on Friday.  I need to get me some tomato plants for my back yard.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22697 on: April 09, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »

Lol @ bugs in inappropriate places! Sound about right lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22698 on: April 09, 2013, 03:10:29 PM »

Weather is pretty nice out here too. Thinking about blowing off work to finish getting the Accord back together.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22699 on: April 09, 2013, 03:46:52 PM »

Weather is pretty nice out here too. Thinking about blowing off work to finish getting the Accord back together.

I wish I could do this mentally it drives me nuts to blow off work clearly I'm broken.
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22700 on: April 09, 2013, 03:55:26 PM »

@Ike- How was the wedding?  Was it as expected, considering it was somewhat of a pre-planned type (i.e. based on the website you posted a while back)?  Where did you end up visiting?

@Country- Hope the simple service was nice Smiley... Sucks about those allergies, man.  I has those too.  Angry

Speaking of weather....

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #22701 on: April 09, 2013, 04:25:33 PM »

@Ike- How was the wedding?  Was it as expected, considering it was somewhat of a pre-planned type (i.e. based on the website you posted a while back)?  Where did you end up visiting?

It was great.  We both really enjoyed it.  Lets see we toured pearl harbor, took a snorkeling tour in Ko Olina, took a submarine tour in Waikiki, climbed Diamond Head (my legs/feet hated me), visited Punchbowl National Cemetery, went to the Polynesian center for the dinner/show, visited the Byodo-in Temple (loved the fish pond there), walked around downtown Honolulu, went to the Dole plantation and rode the train there, and last but not least we went on the 6-wheeler tour at the Kualoa Ranch. 

You live in paradise dude, I really envy you. 
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22702 on: April 09, 2013, 07:30:57 PM »

It was great.  We both really enjoyed it.  Lets see we toured pearl harbor, took a snorkeling tour in Ko Olina, took a submarine tour in Waikiki, climbed Diamond Head (my legs/feet hated me), visited Punchbowl National Cemetery, went to the Polynesian center for the dinner/show, visited the Byodo-in Temple (loved the fish pond there), walked around downtown Honolulu, went to the Dole plantation and rode the train there, and last but not least we went on the 6-wheeler tour at the Kualoa Ranch.  

Glad you got to see a lot of attractions.  Seems like you hit the major ones.  Maybe next time you'll be able to try those "off the beaten path" attractions.    I try to take advantage of the kama'aina discounts where possible.  At least that's one perk of living here.  Plus the weather and access to the beach.  Too bad paradise costs so damn much  Grin... LOL.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22703 on: April 09, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »

@Ike- How was the wedding?  Was it as expected, considering it was somewhat of a pre-planned type (i.e. based on the website you posted a while back)?  Where did you end up visiting?

It was great.  We both really enjoyed it.  Lets see we toured pearl harbor, took a snorkeling tour in Ko Olina, took a submarine tour in Waikiki, climbed Diamond Head (my legs/feet hated me), visited Punchbowl National Cemetery, went to the Polynesian center for the dinner/show, visited the Byodo-in Temple (loved the fish pond there), walked around downtown Honolulu, went to the Dole plantation and rode the train there, and last but not least we went on the 6-wheeler tour at the Kualoa Ranch. 

congrats bro...
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22704 on: April 09, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »

I wish I could do this mentally it drives me nuts to blow off work clearly I'm broken.
I know what you mean.  I worked what would be considered a normal day today, and yet, I feel like I left too early.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22705 on: April 09, 2013, 10:31:30 PM »

I also worked a 12.5 hour day yesterday.  If you count driving, it was more like 15 hours. 

It doesn't matter though.  I'm just going to do the work I blew off at the end of the day tomorrow.  I just start tomorrow earlier and end later.  Not a big deal.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22706 on: April 10, 2013, 06:30:51 AM »

I know what you mean.  I worked what would be considered a normal day today, and yet, I feel like I left too early.
Yeah its like some sort of ocd. If I have an unproductive day at work I'm a mess.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #22707 on: April 10, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »

I feel you guys on the work thing. It's driving me crazy not having my laptop. They still have not given mine back from when they took it to do an update of our reporting system. I have a notebook full of traffic crashes ill have to do. They don't have the crash reporting software on any of the computers in the squad room so I'm stuck answering call after call and getting further backed up until they decide to finish my computer

SECM Squad #3...kinda
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #22708 on: April 11, 2013, 02:53:17 PM »

I need a cigarette to calm my nerves to keep from going off on my coworker

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #22709 on: April 11, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »

Hence why I haven't quit.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1512 1513 [1514] 1515 1516 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012