Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:02:19 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300664 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #20895 on: December 14, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »

Whoever is anti-gun and for "gun control" is obviously a sheep that follows the media and propoganda.
Making firearms illegal does nothing but make crime rate rise/ make you defenseless against the Gov't.

For example: The 2 States that basically have guns banned are Chicago and NY. You'll get jail time if you're caught with an illegal gun yet... both of these states crime rates are much bire than any other State in the U.S. hmmm..

History shows that different places in the world, in the past 90yrs or so where countries banned guns, how a massive amount of people were killed by that gov't and/or crime rate tripling it's normal rate compared to fire arms being legal.

Events like today, sorry to say but are setup. To get people behind the children(r.i.p. to all, condolennces out to the families), to really push this "gun ban" idea to make it more widely acceptable by people who do not question or think for themselves.

That shooting today, all they're showing you and claiming that it was one shooter but there are multiple reports(that are kept on the down-low) that there was one more.
I'll upload information when I get home of why I'm saying all of this, to back it up with facts.

In NO way am I not feeling bad for the victims today, I feel sorry they had to be the guinea pigs for them to push this. At the end, just like every other catastrophic event that happens, it's a false flag to push through a horrible agenda.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:42:49 PM by Arielit0oo » Logged
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #20896 on: December 14, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »

What would the answer be then? Sad
Adopt Sweden's policy. Or is it Switzerland? I can't remember. Everybody and their brother has a gun. Shit like today doesn't happen.
Whoever is anti-gun and for "gun control" is obviously a sheep that follows the media and propoganda.
Making firearms illegal does nothing but make crime rate rise/ make you defenseless against the Gov't.

For example: The 2 States that basically have guns banned are Chicago and NY. You'll get jail time if you're caught with an illegal gun yet... both of these states crime rates are much bire than any other State in the U.S. hmmm..

History shows that different places in the world, in the past 90yrs or so where countries banned guns, how a massive amount of people were killed by that gov't and/or crime rate tripling it's normal rate compared to fire arms being legal.

Events like today, sorry to say but are setup. To get people behind the children(r.i.p. to all, condolennces out to the families), to really push this "gun ban" idea to make it more widely acceptable by people who do not question or think for themselves.

That shooting today, all they're showing you and claiming that it was one shooter but there are multiple reports(that are kept on the down-low) that there was one more.
I'll upload information when I get home of why I'm saying all of this, to back it up with facts.

In NO way am I not feeling bad for the victims today, I feel sorry they had to be the guinea pigs for them to push this. At the end, just like every other catastrophic event that happens, it's a false flag to push through a horrible agenda.
This sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Honestly, I'd rather not get into this particular subject nor do I want it to go down the road it seems to be leading. Yes, it pisses us all off and we can speculate all we want as to how/ why/ who/ whatever. Fact of the matter is, its absolutely horrible that a bunch of kindergarten kids were shot up (fucking coward should be put into old school stocks and beaten by other children and have his eyes pecked out by crows) but this discussion is going to go political and I won't allow it nor will any of the other mods. I say we leave it as it is and move to another topic before it DOES get political or go into conspiracies.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20897 on: December 14, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »

I think Chris rock had it right don't outlaw gun but make bullets expensive. If some one gets shot with a $5000 bullet you'll say they must have done something fucked up.

I feel all of you are smart, Si you guys aren't included in this but I know some dumb mother fuckers with guns. Maybe something at like a gun shop like somesort of test and if they pass not much they can do. If they fail they can get a paintball gun.

-Alec
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20898 on: December 14, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »

It's a shame what happened, it shouldn't have...but i'm all set with political talk too...I know it's important..but i'm with you Z...too heavy.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20899 on: December 14, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »

Z, I look at facts and is why I commented what I did.

I feel disgusted small children and their families having to go through this, I've felt like shit all day. Cry Embarrassed

On another note: why the f#%# has v6p been down, pisses me off lol

Z mod edit-I asked to not post the political / conspiracy theory shit. The full post has been saved elsewhere and you can PM me if you'd like.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:06:54 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20900 on: December 14, 2012, 08:32:17 PM »

it's a heavy topic, and everyone has a different view..

Z mod edit-Like I said in Ariel's post edit, leave the government fear conversation out. PM me if you care to discuss this further.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:08:43 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #20901 on: December 14, 2012, 09:12:23 PM »

Quoted directly from the site rules:

No religious or political threads.
- Everyone has their own personal views about religion and politics, which others may not share.  When these topics are discussed, it ends up in a fight.  This is an automotive forum for people to share information, not a place to argue about personal beliefs.
1st offense - thread deleted, verbal warning
2nd offense - 2nd verbal warning, 1 week suspension
3rd offense - 3rd verbal warning, 1 month suspension
repeat offender - possible ban

I realize this isn't a political thread but political posts were made and subsequently edited after I asked for them to not be posted. Also, the OP has been edited for anyone else that happens upon this post.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:16:17 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20902 on: December 15, 2012, 10:14:46 AM »

Anyone want to take my place? I have to go to the gf's work Christmas party tonight :/

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20903 on: December 15, 2012, 10:25:24 AM »

Fake injury! I blew off my company xmas party, if I went I'd be a hypocrite lol
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #20904 on: December 15, 2012, 10:35:23 AM »

Anyone want to take my place? I have to go to the gf's work Christmas party tonight :/

Since when do you have a girlfriend?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20905 on: December 15, 2012, 10:47:41 AM »

Haha we've been "official" for almost a month. I hammered my legs in the gym yesterday so it'll hurt to move and I can just post on a couch

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20906 on: December 15, 2012, 01:08:34 PM »

Denny, you should know when you have to acompany your gf/wife somewhere, they don't give a shit if you just got shot, you're going with them lmao Cheesy
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20907 on: December 15, 2012, 01:17:51 PM »

Lol well maybe i'm strange, but if I have to go to some boring ass party, why would I force my husband aka best friend to endure it with me. It's bad enough I have to endure working with those people, i'm def not going to let loose and share a drink around them... no thank you lol
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #20908 on: December 15, 2012, 01:18:42 PM »

Lol pretty much true.

Do any of you use a George Foreman grill?

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20909 on: December 15, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »

I do. The plastic top cover broke in the move but the actual grill is fine.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012