Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:12:55 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300331 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20700 on: December 04, 2012, 09:09:27 AM »

I'm pretty pissed off at my boss today, i'm ignoring her. I'm trying my best to work 38 hours and this other girl had 8 HOURS OF OVERTIME!! i'm the lowest paid person here and it seems i always get penalized for doing the right thing..guess who's working 40 hours this week...guess who won't get crap for it because she's on vaca next week...this girl... grrr
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20701 on: December 04, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »

I'm in the same boat. Since the leadership change all the other people who do my job work Monday thru Friday and our lt wants the three of us in our sector to work Monday-Monday and then a two day week. Which is bullshit and even patrol officers would not work that. It's costing me my overtime money from working events

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20702 on: December 04, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »

Favoritism sucks...the people getting overtime are the dumb ones! My boss keeps making excuses for them...well the printer broke...etc etc.. I have an interview on Monday! I really want to get outta here!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #20703 on: December 04, 2012, 10:46:02 AM »

Nothing worst then having the highest score on the interview for promotion and having someone else who cant even check a email be promoted over me , I started not to care anymore I just do my hours and go home and not stress it but favoritism is always around in my case an minority among everyone else  so they look pass me

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20704 on: December 04, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »

I'm still waiting for acceptance to The academy. My Lt sounded skeptical about working with me to not have to quit my job to go to the academy

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20705 on: December 04, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »

Aw man! Guys i wish i knew where the fix our jobs button was ;( i would push it!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20706 on: December 04, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »

Sounds like normal business practice to me.  In my experience in the corporate world, you move up faster if you don't have a fucking clue about how to do your job.  It's more of a popularity contest than promoting a qualified person.  I'm constantly amazed at how inefficient some of these big corporations are.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20707 on: December 04, 2012, 12:04:33 PM »

Well i guess i'm not part of the popular crowd here lol i gave up trying to find efficient ways to streamline stuff here they don't care.  2 people have told me to my face that they wanted my job...it's because i'm 30...and a doormat ...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #20708 on: December 04, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »

Denny, here's a tip. Be an absolute bitch at work. Continue to do your job but be the worst person to be around. Then once the new job surfaces, tell this current job that they can shove it straight up their asses. Use those words.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20709 on: December 04, 2012, 12:50:13 PM »

Unfortunately i don't speak bitch.. lol i need some lessons
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20710 on: December 04, 2012, 01:22:08 PM »

Just talk to Jer, he can give you some tips. He has a lot of experience from the car whore thread. Grin

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20711 on: December 04, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »

Denny, here's a tip. Be an absolute bitch at work. Continue to do your job but be the worst person to be around. Then once the new job surfaces, tell this current job that they can shove it straight up their asses. Use those words.

Worst advice ever.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20712 on: December 04, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »

Lol as gratifying as that advice sounds (i've run many similar scenarios in my head lol) I try not to burn bridges...i will offer constructive criticism ...in the most politically correct way possible.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20713 on: December 04, 2012, 01:56:32 PM »

Just talk to Jer, he can give you some tips. He has a lot of experience from the car whore thread. Grin

Worst advice ever.
I agree.  No matter how much you want to, it's best not to burn bridges.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20714 on: December 04, 2012, 02:14:17 PM »

Here's my example.  For those of you that have been around long enough, you all know I HATED my last job due to poor/micro management and lack of career development.  While I was still there, I applied for another position in the company and eventually got the job I wanted.  It was a much better position and it also meant that I would be moving 700 miles away from my current office.  I wanted to tell my bosses to S the D when I left.  I wanted do some offensive shit on my last day.  I wanted to spend my last week at that job doing nothing but fucking around on the internet and not doing my job.  I did none of that because I was still going to work for the same company and didn't want to jeopardize my new job.  I also didn't want to burn any bridges just in case.  I left that job on good terms, without doing anything stupid.  I see a lot of the old bosses I had a few times a year (minus the one that got fired) and still have good professional relationships with them.

It could have gone a very different way if I did something stupid.  There was a guy that ended up quitting and on his last day, did something offensive and burnt bridges.  He got another job and eventually got sick of that job too.  He realized the job he left was better, and tried to come back.  Nope! 

The grass may seem greener on the other side, but you never know what can happen.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012