Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:02:19 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300551 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #18840 on: September 14, 2012, 08:44:38 AM »

Cough.....paternity test.....cough cough
I'm with Stupid

Along with that, didn't shit go sour because of her tripping, falling and landing on some other dude? IJS. A positive pharmacy pregnancy test means absolute shit in my eyes because of that. Once ties are cut, they stay cut.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:52:12 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18841 on: September 14, 2012, 09:49:49 AM »

^This.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18842 on: September 14, 2012, 09:57:04 AM »

Chris be careful. This has all the signs of getting crazy. Tell her to go to the doctor. If she is truly knocked up its DNA test time. If its yours make a decision from there but don't get involved until that is proven.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18843 on: September 14, 2012, 09:59:02 AM »

Plus, why put yourself through this shit Chris? Seriously dude. I know you cared for the chick at some point and you also care for her kid but that picture is another attempt by her to get you back after her fuckup. Where are the females of the forum to chime in on this one? Denny! Shelly! Get in here and back a brotha up!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18844 on: September 14, 2012, 10:27:30 AM »

Jebuz! What did i miss?!? Yikes! So she just sent you a picture of a positive test? How do you know it's hers for sure? Women can be twisted, manipulative demons. Tell her to go see a doctor, make sure it's for real, and if it's yours than you can cross that bridge when you come to it. If it's the dude she fell on than that's karma at it's best...
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18845 on: September 14, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »

I had a gf that would play the pregnancy scare game every once and a while.  Yes, she wasn't very stable and was only doing it for attention. 

Chris, it's best to take Mike's advice.  Once she's gone to a doctor for a real pregnancy test and it's positive, then it's DNA test time.  Until then, stay out of it. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18846 on: September 14, 2012, 11:03:48 AM »

I don't get these girls! Where are their morals? Where's the little voice inside that alerts them to what's right and wrong?! How can they play with emotions and have no remorse or concept of what the outcome of their actions might be? Ugh!
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #18847 on: September 14, 2012, 11:11:42 AM »

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine. She played the pregnancy scare that wasn't true using some other girls test. Two months later she hooked up with a dude she met at our cities trashiest night club who knocked her up. It was a big healthy dose of karma

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18848 on: September 14, 2012, 11:14:08 AM »

Denny, that's where the crazy part comes in.  Crazy uses no logic and has no morals.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18849 on: September 14, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »

Chris your a great dude. Follow what the elders say. Dna test should be a no brainer,  she cheated on you and what outta the blue she tells yoou hoping you come back on her like? Nay nay fuck her. Dna test homie.

-Alec
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #18850 on: September 14, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »

If she won't DNA test, take her to Maury!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18851 on: September 14, 2012, 11:58:53 AM »

If she won't DNA test, than she has something to hide...
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #18852 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:44 PM »

Sneaky hookers!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18853 on: September 14, 2012, 12:48:45 PM »

No actually i ended up taking her back like a dumbass, it would def be mine...  She'd be about 3 weeks pregnant now.  Thats the last time we were together, before i sent her to her moms house, shit got bad and she was just causing problems, i completely broke up with her last week (why i went to JT's and got drunk off my ass and met some pretty awesome women) and we talk once every other day, since she is on my insurance until next week, and she owes me for the past bill.

But yea i would still get dna test to be on the safe side...for the past two weeks she's been tellig me she was nauseous, had a headache, is always tired, and that she has been eating a little more then normal....

Thanks Alec, and thank you everybody for the advice
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 12:50:44 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #18854 on: September 14, 2012, 12:58:27 PM »

What the fuck dude? I wouldn't say its definitely yours based on her track record. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Period. Were it me, that doubt would hang in memory until the end of time. In this situation, I'd be wondering if it were mine or the other sperm donor. Food for thought bro.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012