Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:51:54 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300337 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18495 on: August 31, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »

Haha so I'm sitting at a gas station at the intersection I'm directing traffic at for a funeral when I go inside to use the restroom. I get stopped by the gas station worker who wants me to run some girl off who is acting crazy. So I initiate contact with Her and have her step out side. This crazy girl proceeds to tell me how some guy kicked her out of a car here and broke her ribs and is acting like she is messed up. So I get another car on the way to me and start her an ambulance because she says her sugar is dropping. Fast forward about 15 minutes of off the wall field interview. She starts blaming this on my son(which I don't have). And telling me how my son is a good Christian boy. Then she said my son needs to work on his lying. Bahahahaha. How on earth would I at 23 have a son the could drive lol.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #18496 on: August 31, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »

Maybe you were VERY mature for a 7 year old.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18497 on: August 31, 2012, 02:56:30 PM »

Oh my god...check the rehab clinic for any missing patients lol
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #18498 on: August 31, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »

Haha one of her personalities told me she had taken xanex(sp) and another one of her said she took adderol(sp). She clearly showed a lot of signs of meth use.

And Z... Giggity

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18499 on: August 31, 2012, 03:11:32 PM »

Colorado tasted delicious. No homo. Tried a rattlesnake bratwurst. It was pretty good. Best part about this is that I can expense this on the company dime. On my way to the airport now. Gonna get there 3 hours early, so I'm good with getting paid for doing nothing.

That's not what I heard Z.  I recall the statement, "what happens in Bahrain, stays in Bahrain".  Grin
Bullshit. The phrase goes, "it ain't gay underway. It's queer at the pier".

I rest my case sailor!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18500 on: August 31, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »

Not really. You had to get the phraseology right.

In other news, I'm busy pissing off admins and mods on another forum due to their lack of official rules and their nazi methods of changing rules on the fly. I smell a banning coming on.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:59:49 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18501 on: August 31, 2012, 05:40:57 PM »

Rock on you rebel... forum outlaw.. lol
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #18502 on: August 31, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »

Fucking a right I am. Arbitrarily changing rules is fucking retarded and I will fight that shit. This one site has a link way at the bottom of the page and the "rule" I'm breaking is vague at best. It caused them to change shit in my profile and posts because it's wrong. I told them if they don't like what I have to say, they can fucking ban me. Fucking forum nazis. Fuck them with a spiked bat coated with lemon juice and salt.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18503 on: August 31, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #18504 on: August 31, 2012, 06:02:41 PM »

Haha. Nice. Btw, I approve of the new sig.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18505 on: August 31, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »

Thanks! I thought I would embrace it's current state lol ....Cheers to a 3 day weekend!
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18506 on: August 31, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »

!

lol I'm sorry I had to share this and I didn't know where to put it!
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #18507 on: August 31, 2012, 10:00:17 PM »

I didn't know where to put it!

Haha I'm gonna play nice

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18508 on: August 31, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »

Oh! I set myself up for that one lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18509 on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:07 PM »

I'll keep my comments to myself and watch that video when I get home. Just another hour an a half before I land in Dayton. Down in Atlanta right now. Shortest layover ever  i disnt even have time to get dinner. Can't wait for this fucker to get in the air.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012