Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:25:00 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300600 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17940 on: August 15, 2012, 11:06:15 PM »

I was looking at those eyelids a while back, it was cool to see them in person, I'm not too sure about them now..they get a little lost I think...

I have a pair of those in my basement. LOL PM me if you want them.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17941 on: August 15, 2012, 11:53:35 PM »

That front end is not very good looking at all.

On another note, I found out that a local guy was killed in a crash last night.  I met him about a month ago when he was getting his RSX tuned.  He kept having problems with the sleeves in his built block (shitty shop), and he traded it for a S2000.  Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt when he lost control last night.  It's pretty sad.  Sad

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17942 on: August 16, 2012, 12:10:52 AM »

Damn Tim that's very sad to hear, never want to hear about something like that in the community.  One of my close friends passed away last year on the FDR cause he lost control in heavy rain.  He too wasn't wearing his seatbelt and was thrown from the car.  Such a tragic thing, but it's hard to feel bad when people don't wear their seatbelt cause its so easily preventable

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17943 on: August 16, 2012, 12:43:27 AM »

That front end is not very good looking at all.

On another note, I found out that a local guy was killed in a crash last night.  I met him about a month ago when he was getting his RSX tuned.  He kept having problems with the sleeves in his built block (shitty shop), and he traded it for a S2000.  Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt when he lost control last night.  It's pretty sad.  Sad
it happens when you don't respect how difficult it can be to drive an s2k..  people really need to know their limits when driving that car..

He's an idiot for not wearing his seatbelt either..

- Mark
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17944 on: August 16, 2012, 08:01:03 AM »

wow that is truly sad to hear... especially if that happened to a close friend. Honestly though, I still don't know why people drive without seatbelts on, how much of an inconvenience is it to strap yourself in before you drive? Angry
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17945 on: August 16, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »

I'm fortunate that I got in the habit of wearing my seatbelt when I first started driving.  I get extremely uncomfortable whenever I don't have it on.  I just think that it's terrible that such a small mistake can make such a big difference.  Regardless of the car, it's always important to respect whatever you drive and drive it safely.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17946 on: August 16, 2012, 08:51:22 AM »

It's so sad that this happened. Sad I don't understand the seat belt thing, I get nervous when i'm not wearing mine, even if it's from the mailbox up the driveway to the house...
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17947 on: August 16, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »

Sometimes I'll go to put my seatbelt on even if I'm just moving my car from the driveway so my parents can get into the garage. lol I think this is one of those habits that everyone should get into... I agree with you about driving responsibly also, I've seen too many accidents that are not really accidents because it could have been avoided if the driver(s) put some thought/care into their driving. Getting behind the wheel of a 2000 lbs machine is dangerous if you're not thoughtful.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17948 on: August 16, 2012, 10:05:06 AM »

I'm guilty of not wearing it if I'm only going two or three blocks.  Im stupid, I know.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17949 on: August 16, 2012, 10:48:19 AM »

Yeah you are.  Cheesy

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17950 on: August 16, 2012, 11:09:33 AM »

Expected from you Nelson Undecided Cheesy
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #17951 on: August 16, 2012, 12:03:42 PM »

NY Lottery Cash Blast Video Featuring Sazon Booya

I think this commercial is hilarious.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #17952 on: August 16, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »

Oh and I need some Lunesta in my system.

Lunesta Commercial (2011)

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17953 on: August 16, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »

Yeah you do.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17954 on: August 16, 2012, 06:19:15 PM »

Speaking of accidents, one of our drivers at True Value had a bad accident in Vermont today, at first we thought the worst because all we knew was that the whole truck was burnt to a crisp and he was air lifted to Mass. Gen. Luckily, he escaped with a broken arm and some burns, all to avoid hitting a dear....he's one lucky turd...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012