Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:13:16 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1178 1179 [1180] 1181 1182 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300319 times)
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17685 on: July 22, 2012, 12:40:43 PM »

Damn.. sorry to hear that Chris..

- Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17686 on: July 22, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »

Ahhh... Sorry bud dont know what else to say
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17687 on: July 22, 2012, 07:20:06 PM »

He's got his chin up. I talked with him a little while ago.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17688 on: July 22, 2012, 07:57:28 PM »

Thats good news!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17689 on: July 22, 2012, 08:20:54 PM »

Some of us are crazy, manipulative,  play mind games, cheat, lie, and other unmentionables...I don't understand why girls suck so bad. If there's an issue just talk about it, why go through all this crap Sad

Dudes are like that too.  Some people are just fucked up.  Not everyone is emotionally/mentally stable.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17690 on: July 22, 2012, 08:24:15 PM »

thanks Z. Yup, I look back on just shy of a year wasted (me and her have a long history), after the initial shock and sadness died away, I truly find no heartache. If she didn't think I was worth staying around, even with everything we went through, and  what she put me through she isnt worth looking back on. And the funniest thing is, I moved over to the west coast about 2 hours from her house to find a job, and she was going to move over once I had got settled down. and I found something better. I have the opportunity to go to a very predominant college, get my licensing to be a nurse anesthesiologist, and go work for a very well known hospital down here where the pay starts off at a little over 120k/year Cheesy! and even better I had another girl instantly wanting to be in my arms, knowing and would appreciate the things i did, and she said SHE would take care of ME! rofl...sorry for the long paragraph
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17691 on: July 23, 2012, 12:39:39 AM »

Get 'er done Chris! Cheesy
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17692 on: July 23, 2012, 08:54:53 AM »

Karma man.. good to hear you're doing well for yourself  Cool
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17693 on: July 23, 2012, 10:36:09 AM »

smdh.... so right after i posted all that i got a couple texts from the ex, saying she needed to talk to me, that she was sorry, she didn't know what she was thinking about what she did did to me and hurt me. She can't stop crying and she feels like she is gonna do something stupid. that she doesn't know what she is going to do without me, she is "dumd" and stupid, yes, but she was lost in confusion. she needs me, she doesnt know what she is going to do, her and her son need me in both of their lives, and that i must hate her so much, and i have every right, she just doesnt know what to do... I lol'd
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17694 on: July 23, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »

I think if you meant that much to her, she wouldn't have done what she did...don't fall for it! There should be consequences to her bad decisions! You don't need mind games! Sounds like she's setting a great example for her kid..sorry if i overstepped my boundaries ..this stuff gets me so mad because it didnt need to happen! Her actipns speak louder than her words >;(
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17695 on: July 23, 2012, 10:51:28 AM »

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17696 on: July 23, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »

thanks Z. Yup, I look back on just shy of a year wasted (me and her have a long history), after the initial shock and sadness died away, I truly find no heartache. If she didn't think I was worth staying around, even with everything we went through, and  what she put me through she isnt worth looking back on. And the funniest thing is, I moved over to the west coast about 2 hours from her house to find a job, and she was going to move over once I had got settled down. and I found something better. I have the opportunity to go to a very predominant college, get my licensing to be a nurse anesthesiologist, and go work for a very well known hospital down here where the pay starts off at a little over 120k/year Cheesy! and even better I had another girl instantly wanting to be in my arms, knowing and would appreciate the things i did, and she said SHE would take care of ME! rofl...sorry for the long paragraph

Take the opportunity!  You have an awesome opportunity to take care of yourself first.  There are times in life when someone should be selfish and take care of himself or herself first; in my opinion, this is one of those times.  Don't let opportunities that will help you reach overall life goals slip through the cracks.

FYI, it's Nurse Anesthetist..  But I'm digressing on a technicality.  Good luck!

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17697 on: July 23, 2012, 11:10:42 AM »

I couldn't have said it better myself Mark. Chris, take Mark's advice.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17698 on: July 23, 2012, 11:27:18 AM »

thanks Mark,Z, and yes, I am taking the opportunity. going to the school later today to get more info, and gettin the gi bill paperwork filled out
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17699 on: July 23, 2012, 12:04:46 PM »

Good for you bud.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1178 1179 [1180] 1181 1182 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012