Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:53:02 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300350 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17535 on: July 08, 2012, 02:58:15 PM »

Tool
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17536 on: July 08, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »

I feel so old now. When people do burn outs or chirps. I just think I don't want to waste tire life.

-Alec
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17537 on: July 08, 2012, 03:20:29 PM »

I have been behavin, with the exception of last night, im tired of replacing my tires every year but my commute has been reduced, so this set might last 2 years. Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17538 on: July 08, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »

Yeah yeah! Let's beat up Ryan!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17539 on: July 08, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »

Nah. I'd rather belittle him.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17540 on: July 08, 2012, 10:47:21 PM »

I'm the old boring guy that doesn't gun it when I leave meets. I just drive away like a normal person. It's too easy to get in trouble by driving like a jackass when you leave a meet. Why risk getting a ticket just to impress some idiot kids?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17541 on: July 08, 2012, 11:44:58 PM »

I got no excuse, I'll just blame it on my youth and let you guys beat up on me...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17542 on: July 09, 2012, 12:08:52 AM »

I mean there is this one cruise in at a church that has a really long driveway that is away from everything and they allow people to do a burnout in the driveway of no people are near. That was about the extent of my get together jackassery

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17543 on: July 09, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »

The church lets you light it up on their driveway???

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17544 on: July 09, 2012, 12:24:53 AM »

I'm the old boring guy that doesn't gun it when I leave meets. I just drive away like a normal person. It's too easy to get in trouble by driving like a jackass when you leave a meet. Why risk getting a ticket just to impress some idiot kids?
problem being that the guy or girl attracting the attention is usually gone by the time the cops show up.. then everyone else at the meet gets bullshit tickets..

- Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17545 on: July 09, 2012, 08:35:08 AM »

One idiot can mess shit up for a whole community. That's why every time you get togther with a bunch of cars in a public place the police / security are up your ass. Becuase people who can't act like civilized adults show up and start racing, reving engines, and doing burn outs. It sucks its the reason the modified Honda is the first car to get pulled over out of a crowd. The list goes on and on but, basically cut the shit.
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17546 on: July 09, 2012, 08:57:52 AM »

+1
We had to move our local weekly meet from the original location because of all the teenagers/idiots doing burnouts in the parking lot. It used to be a great way to meet other people and drivers of different makes, now we choose to keep to just a few Accords because we know each other and nobody acts stupid. So sad...
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17547 on: July 09, 2012, 08:58:35 AM »

I was at a weekly meet about a month ago and this guy in a 3rd gen Camaro shows up and does a big 'ol smokey burnout across the parking lot right when he shows up. Gets out and start walking up to all the other cars at the meet and just starts asking, "is it fast?" to everyone standing around. He finally gets a race with a skittle, comes back and goes to do another big 'ol smokey burnout and literally everyone at the meet is waving their arms and screaming "NO, DON'T DO IT", and he still lights them up. Fucking idiots.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17548 on: July 09, 2012, 09:02:33 AM »

Burn outs and races belong at the track. If you want to do them go there and do them. Keep it off the streets and out of the public. It's common sense!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17549 on: July 09, 2012, 09:12:33 AM »

That's why I drive the Fit to meets. Nobody looks at it or tries to race it. It's totally undercover.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012