Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:21:02 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300676 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17340 on: June 22, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »

Ill tell you at 11 when I go in...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17341 on: June 22, 2012, 09:56:30 AM »

:Smiley Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked mad   mutha fukkkas!!! Whats crackin
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17342 on: June 22, 2012, 10:05:32 AM »

Heat wave fool!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17343 on: June 22, 2012, 10:06:30 AM »

Lol its 80 here
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17344 on: June 22, 2012, 10:12:17 AM »

72° here right now, but it's supposed to hit 86°. Only 15 minutes left and then I'm off for the day. Going to a local shop to see a RSX get tuned.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17345 on: June 22, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »

AC is still busted but only 87* in the store today...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17346 on: June 22, 2012, 11:21:59 AM »

Day one at new job in CT and I'm going to call it an early day. Not bad for a four hour work day.  Flippa!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17347 on: June 22, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »

Gonna go get a haircut then go into the office. Trying to get as much done today to see if I can possibly swing going to Rich's BBQ. It's looking doubtful though.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17348 on: June 22, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »

Day one at new job in CT and I'm going to call it an early day. Not bad for a four hour work day.  Flippa!

I only worked 2.5 hours today. In reality, I only actually did 15 minutes of work.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17349 on: June 22, 2012, 03:26:14 PM »

I didn't do any work actually. I walked around holding a folder for about 20 minutes, then sat in my office (yeah, I have one of those now) fucking off the rest of the time.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17350 on: June 22, 2012, 04:10:53 PM »

Well, I guess I am the only one who has been busy at work today. It has been a bit of a crazy day. I am rather pissed, My boss is off today so all of my coworkers decided that they can do whatever they want to while I and one other answer all the calls. This one lady I work with held herself out on her way to court at 0800 this morning yet never went to court, and did not get back in service until 130 I was denied lunch break because she was out of service yet she was out riding around. On top of that a guy who works downtown(long way from my district) was out running around with her, in his city vehicle. He has already been reprimanded for it in the past and we were all punished for it. What really sucks, is the fact that I cant tell the supervisor about it, because they are of a different ethnicity and try to turn everything into a race issue when it is clearly an issue of not doing your damn job. Fuck I am ready to go work out! mad Rant On, Rant Off

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17351 on: June 22, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Working!
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17352 on: June 22, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »

Spent today at work trolling forums and watching youtube videos of bullies being owned... processed only 15 units (target is 40) and 10 of them were straight to the write-off pile... laugh 4 days weekend coming up and gonna get my headlights on, new swaybar end-links and rear spring isolators to hopefully get rid of the clunk.  Afro
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17353 on: June 22, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »

I didn't do any work actually. I walked around holding a folder for about 20 minutes, then sat in my office (yeah, I have one of those now) fucking off the rest of the time.

Mah man!!  First rule of goldbricking is to walk around with either stack of papers, envelope, or folder in hand so it looks like you're busy.

Today was a motherfucking bust.  Took off work early so I could meet up with a guy I know out in Columbus.  We headed up to SlowMotion Motorsports to see another guy's boosted RSX get tuned.  The tuning appointment was scheduled for 11:00 AM.  We show up to the shop at noon and there's a SRT-4 on the dyno.  We wait and wait and wait.  2:55 PM, they finally get the car on the dyno and start doing a warm up/shake down since the motor was just built.  We had to leave around 3:00 PM.  In the short time we were there, they warmed up the motor, and coolant was spitting out of the reservoir on to the alternator, causing the belt to walk off the crank pulley.  They blamed it on the Hybrid Racing tensioner.  SlowMotion = Fail.  I would advise anyone to avoid this totally unprofessional and half ass shop.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #17354 on: June 22, 2012, 10:29:41 PM »

Mah man!!  First rule of goldbricking is to walk around with either stack of papers, envelope, or folder in hand so it looks like you're busy.

Hell yeah dude! Especially being at the very place where officers are cranked out and the place is crawling with them, that folder/ stack of papers/ manila envelope is gold and makes for stellar employee reviews when I didn't do a damn thing. Just ask the guy I'm replacing. He's in for a wake up call when he gets to Miami.  Devil

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012