Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:28:11 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300344 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17175 on: June 01, 2012, 01:18:56 PM »

Ok. That was an hour ago. What are you doing right meow?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17176 on: June 01, 2012, 01:53:25 PM »

Spending time in the aforementioned account doing what seems to be my job.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17177 on: June 01, 2012, 02:19:03 PM »

And meow?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17178 on: June 01, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »

Lolz

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17179 on: June 01, 2012, 03:46:25 PM »

this account you speak of... why is it you do not like them?

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17180 on: June 01, 2012, 04:33:40 PM »

It's because they don't give a shit about their job and it shows. Almost every storefront I half assed, falling apart, and dirty as shit. They just have a poor attitude about everything.

Anyway, I'm in a different account meow. I like this place. I can talk cars with one of the supervisors the whole time I'm here.

Good times!

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17181 on: June 04, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »

Came in to open the store and the deposit screen was still up in the back office.  Which means the deposit and closing process was not done last night.  So I had to recount the deposit and close the store and now I have to wait for the computer to be done which takes a half hour... Todays gonna be awesome. FML

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17182 on: June 04, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »

Today's my first day back from vacation.   I need another week.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17183 on: June 04, 2012, 10:08:22 AM »

Came in to open the store and the deposit screen was still up in the back office.  Which means the deposit and closing process was not done last night.  So I had to recount the deposit and close the store and now I have to wait for the computer to be done which takes a half hour... Todays gonna be awesome. FML

Morons everywhere.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17184 on: June 04, 2012, 10:11:55 AM »

I'd call out the motherfucker that was responsible for that shit.

Today's my first day back from vacation.   I need another week.

I always feel like that when I get home from vacation.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17185 on: June 04, 2012, 10:21:32 AM »

I did, I opened with the store manager, so he knows.  And I actually somehow got the store up and running in time.  Prolly just cause im awesome. Wink

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17186 on: June 04, 2012, 10:29:55 AM »

I did, I opened with the store manager, so he knows.  And I actually somehow got the store up and running in time.  Prolly just cause im awesome. Wink

Or you have a least 1/8th of a brain unlike most of the morons that work for that company. Its really not that difficult Ryan stop patting yourself on the back.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17187 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »

Sry, thought it was obvious sarcasm, ill make sure I put a footnote for you next time.

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17188 on: June 04, 2012, 10:58:04 AM »

ROR @ both of you. Cheesy

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17189 on: June 04, 2012, 12:04:10 PM »

And the day gets better, some guy just came in with a "defective" belt that he bought yesterday.  It was absolutely shredded, but not enough that I couldnt see MITSUBISHI written on it and not DAYCO or    DRIVE-RITE (which are the two brands we sell).  This dude was seriously still arguing with me saying he bought it here and why would he lie... I fucking hate people.

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012