Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:46:32 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300586 times)
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16965 on: April 30, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »

Shit. With as much Monster I drink, I should have stock in the damn company and not have the HIV at all.
I'm the same way, but with Rockstar and Red Bull.  I drink Monster sometimes, but the blue zero carb Rockstar cans have more caffeine content.

- Mark
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16966 on: April 30, 2012, 11:57:40 PM »

Have you guys seen Betty white's new show? It's called off their rockers. Fucking hilarious

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16967 on: May 01, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »

I very rarely drink those energy drinks.  That shit will fucking kill you.  I only have like 2 cups of coffee in the morning and then switch to water.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16968 on: May 01, 2012, 10:22:31 AM »

Honestly most things you enjoy will kill you if not done in moderation.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16969 on: May 01, 2012, 10:36:40 AM »

Except for breathing.   Cheesy

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16970 on: May 01, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »

Actually, that will kill you too.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16971 on: May 01, 2012, 01:50:00 PM »

I literally fell outta my chair at work because of the hilarity of this convo.

BTW, I do the same as Tim: One or two cups of coffee in the morning, then water for the rest of the day.  Maybe an occassional can of soda/pop or juice in the evening.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16972 on: May 01, 2012, 03:05:45 PM »

Sad So, I couldnt sleep last night,started coughing so hard I would vomit. Towards early morning I was dry heaving,that sucked the most. A cough that develops into a dry heave is friggin painful as hell....
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16973 on: May 01, 2012, 04:08:41 PM »

Yeah it is. I've had those before. They suck.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16974 on: May 01, 2012, 10:11:23 PM »

I literally fell outta my chair at work because of the hilarity of this convo.

BTW, I do the same as Tim: One or two cups of coffee in the morning, then water for the rest of the day.  Maybe an occassional can of soda/pop or juice in the evening.

Since you said soda/pop, what is the difference? Haha

On a side note I've read that 3 cups of coffee a day is actually good for your prostate(only in men though)

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #16975 on: May 01, 2012, 10:17:21 PM »

Same way they say that pizza is a vegetable?

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16976 on: May 02, 2012, 06:40:57 AM »

That one makes no sense to me at all.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #16977 on: May 02, 2012, 06:52:42 AM »

You ain't the only one.

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16978 on: May 02, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »

You guys ever feel like you are surrounded by complete fucking retards?  Seriously! About 3 weeks ago we had to go through a class at work on how to use the paperless reporting system. Well I've been using this software for 3 years, why do I need a class on how I use it? So, my coworkers being fucking retards didn't understand any of it. Well a few did and they have worked to correct the issues they faced. Well today we are in this class yet again and the majority of my coworkers are just like we don't understand how to use this. They gave us all the info necessary to do a report an told us to do one. The instructor is now going over the report and they have barely got their name on the report which is the third damn thing you do when you start a new report. Fucking idiots!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16979 on: May 02, 2012, 10:58:56 AM »

Maybe they should only make the stupid  people take the class over? If you don't get it by the third class, you're out!!

Wait, that's not how government jobs work. My plan would actually make sense and reduce wasteful spending. They'll never go for that.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012