Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:53:56 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300561 times)
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16875 on: April 24, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »

Whoa, that's terrible to hear Armyguy!!  I would be livid if that was to happen to my family as well as others.  Reckless driving is unacceptable.  I truly hope everything and everyone is doing good.  Smiley

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16876 on: April 24, 2012, 12:51:15 PM »

Damn that's crazy. Ppl in civics are just nuts. I had something like that happen to me on the freeway but not nearly as dangerous for me. I saw him come up in the other lane next to me and he wanted to race so he swerved in and out of cars and when he got blocked in and couldn't swerve and further up he hit a frickin DIRT SHOULDER and kept on going. There was no way he couldn't get pulled over and what do you know 5 minutes later there he was pulled over with 5 cop cars. I just gave a little honk sequence and went on my merry way lol

CM82
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16877 on: April 24, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »

Tim, what's a way to call the local police without dialing 911? I've had times where I want to call in some dangerous drivers, but didn't want to dial 911 because technically it's not an emergency.

You can usually google search the non emergency number of your local agency. Or if you still get phone books, it is usually in there around the first few pages

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16878 on: April 24, 2012, 01:23:42 PM »

I think what we can learn from this is that civic owners are not good ppl... Wink

Had an awesome 4 day weekend down in NC. Didnt completely finish rebuilding the dock at my uncles but it was almost done and he and my dad are still down there so theyll finish it up probably today.

Spotted a couple of nice 7th gen coupes on the way back up.  A SMR coupe with the HFP lip kit parked on Dover AFB and a Silver V6 coupe outside of wilmington, pretty sure it was auto, wheels looked small.

Weird story of the trip was the flip flop of gas mileage in my dads Sorento on the way down. Truck was fully loaded and pulled the best gas mileage ever almost 27 mpgs then unloaded on the way back only got 24 on the way back with nothing in it both are great compared to my trip to NY last year where it made 19 mpgs highway... So maybe things are lookin up for it and it just needed a year to break in... Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16879 on: April 24, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »

Only person I know that drives/drove a civic was a bitch. If she wasnt a friends girl friend I would have told her off so manytimes. and she crashed her civic on an off-ramp because "the wipers were too slow" she lived, I dont have to deal with her anymore but occasionally see her at bars and avoid at all cost.

-Alec
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16880 on: April 24, 2012, 02:24:32 PM »

Country club area... On 202nd, between 57th (flamingo) and 67th (red rd) few block away from that Firestone you were at

White 92 body style (eg) slammed, light colored rims, could be white or silver, gay Altezza led lights. Might have a black lip
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16881 on: April 24, 2012, 03:45:02 PM »

Oh just notice all the other posts it didn't shoe up on y phone. The hell? Lol ... Yea my girl owns a civic, Once in a blue moon she drives erratic for no reason.... But it's been less now that I've been home, because she knows how pissed I get with her...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16882 on: April 24, 2012, 03:50:38 PM »

Country club area... On 202nd, between 57th (flamingo) and 67th (red rd) few block away from that Firestone you were at

White 92 body style (eg) slammed, light colored rims, could be white or silver, gay Altezza led lights. Might have a black lip
I could say I've seen that car but there are so many that fit that description down here, I'd be lying.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16883 on: April 24, 2012, 09:22:28 PM »

Doesn't one of our members drive a Civic... He's a pretty good guy to.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16884 on: April 24, 2012, 11:06:04 PM »

Thanks for the advice Tim.

The reason I asked is because I was driving home late on 4/20 (national weed day or whatever the fuck it is, more like faggot day), and this dick tailed me then passed me on a double yellow, and in a construction zone. I also saw some other cars on the road that were having trouble staying in their lane.

I figure if I can call them in instead, I won't stoop down to their level and get angry about it. It's all about karma, man. They'll get fucked sooner or later.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16885 on: April 24, 2012, 11:21:16 PM »

I know quite a few Civic owners that are not douchebags.  I think you guys are just generalizing all Civic owners.

Jeff, that sucks.  I don't think smoking pot makes you gay though.  My brother is a stoner, and I think he still likes chicks.    I've noticed all around Ohio that they have signs with number to call to report "impaired" drivers and drug activity.  Maybe it will catch on in other areas of the country.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16886 on: April 24, 2012, 11:27:34 PM »

I was pretty much just makin a joke about Civic owners... kinda... My lil bro drives a Civic and hes alright I guess... lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16887 on: April 25, 2012, 07:46:22 AM »

Generalizing like some of us do about maxima and scion owners Tim?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16888 on: April 25, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »

Jeff if you do call them in, Be descriptive. It's kind of annoying when the dispatchers bolo a blue car. Like there is only one blue car in the history of man.

This sucks. Had to call in sick to work.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16889 on: April 25, 2012, 10:05:35 AM »

It's actually a proven fact that all Maxima owners are assholes and Scion owners are date raping frat boys.

Country, I hear ya.  Whenever I call to report stuff, I make sure to give a make, model, color, and plate number.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012