Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:51:13 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300261 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16860 on: April 20, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »

Nice! I'm going to see Flogging Molly this month.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16861 on: April 20, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »

A few artists I want to see are playing at our music festival this year but unfortunately work requires me to work a post outside of the venue

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16862 on: April 20, 2012, 02:56:14 PM »

We just started getting big name bands down this way 5 years ago. We usually get one big name every summer, this year it's Aerosmith and cheap trick plus a bunch of other people like Flo-Rida.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16863 on: April 21, 2012, 04:57:00 AM »

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16864 on: April 21, 2012, 08:12:30 AM »

Couldn't help but share that, huh Mark?  It's good shit though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16865 on: April 21, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »

^?

Do Not Post Those Stupid Videos Of Some Moron Pretending To Drive Making Motor Noises With Their Mouth
- You bet your ass this is a fucking rule.  I'm sick of people posting this shit thinking it's funny.  Plain and simple, they are stupid and annoying.  Don't post that crap in here.  I don't care about some 13 year old kid with a video camera and his older brother's shitty Civic making stupid noises.  Grow the fuck up.
1st offense - verbal warning
2nd offense - post deleted, suspension for 1 week
repeat offender - tires slashed, mother slapped

Rofl......... 

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16866 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:37 PM »

I guess I should clarify.  This is what I meant when I made that rule.  The kids that pretend to drive while making engine noises (poorly) is annoying.

Leo's supra and civic with mouth!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:04:14 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16867 on: April 21, 2012, 01:25:15 PM »

Couldn't help but share that, huh Mark?  It's good shit though.
Nope, couldn't help it; it's quite impressive.

^?

Do Not Post Those Stupid Videos Of Some Moron Pretending To Drive Making Motor Noises With Their Mouth
- You bet your ass this is a fucking rule.  I'm sick of people posting this shit thinking it's funny.  Plain and simple, they are stupid and annoying.  Don't post that crap in here.  I don't care about some 13 year old kid with a video camera and his older brother's shitty Civic making stupid noises.  Grow the fuck up.
1st offense - verbal warning
2nd offense - post deleted, suspension for 1 week
repeat offender - tires slashed, mother slapped

Rofl......... 

I recommend you watch the video prior to judging it.  I wouldn't post the
The kids that pretend to drive while making engine noises (poorly) is annoying.
type of video.

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16868 on: April 21, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »

Mark, I teared at that video. The kid nailed it though.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16869 on: April 23, 2012, 10:33:03 PM »

Fucking damn it!!!! I fukin hate those civic owners that think they own the damn streets and put others lives in danger......
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16870 on: April 24, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »

I call the cops when people are driving dangerously.

Tim
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16871 on: April 24, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »

Tim, what's a way to call the local police without dialing 911? I've had times where I want to call in some dangerous drivers, but didn't want to dial 911 because technically it's not an emergency.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16872 on: April 24, 2012, 09:05:03 AM »

Honestly, I dial 911 and immediately tell them that it's not an emergency.  Another thing you can do is pay attention to the signs on the freeway.  Sometimes they have another number that you can call like 811 or something, to report non-emergencies.

Tim
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16873 on: April 24, 2012, 10:27:37 AM »

I call the cops when people are driving dangerously.

Almost was involved in a head on collision by some fucktard in a early 90's civic coupe.  I was driving down a two lane road(one and one). I see a van coming the opposite way not that far maybe 3 or 4 car lengths, when this asshole in a white 92 body style civic swerves around the van and gets into my lane. I had to slam my brakes (thank god for upgraded brakes) because dumbass decided to keep going rather than getting back in the lane. Guy in van slammed his brakes on too. The car car that was behind me veered in to the grass and went into the ditch on its side, causing a mom and an early teens girl to get hurt... My 3 year old was crying the whole time because his neck hurt, and my girl shaking, and crying from the close call... The asshole kept going.The guy in the van got his plate, and gave it to the police when they came... Being that I still have my EMT certification,  after making sure everyone was ok, I stayed with the mom and girl until the ambulance came... Hopefully the police got the guy... If I ever see him, it won't be a pretty sight...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16874 on: April 24, 2012, 11:36:50 AM »

Where did this happen exactly? I'll keep an eye out for the guy.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012