Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:07:46 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300356 times)
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16755 on: April 10, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »

^^ Ditto.  Definitely hoping for the best for your mom and grandmother Austin   Smiley
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:30:00 PM by HEcreated487 » Logged

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16756 on: April 10, 2012, 04:30:49 PM »

That sucks Austin. I hope they are okay.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16757 on: April 10, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »

Thanks guys still waiting to hear about my Grandmother my mom got discharged, deff soft tissue damage on them both though.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: April 10, 2012, 07:40:46 PM »

Hope she's alright Austin.

Z and Mike, I LOVE being back at Advance.  Where else can you leave for a year and a half, come back to a huge raise and be able to get away with shenanigans like that? And this was like a once in a lifetime opportunity, don't think I'll ever be doing it again.

I didn't play all night.  Did a few races in Forza and then went to work retagging and condensing the brake rotor aisle.  It's amazing what you can get done with an iPod, a couple beers and no distractions.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: April 10, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »

Austin, Im sorry to hear that.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16760 on: April 10, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »

Thanks guys still waiting to hear about my Grandmother my mom got discharged, deff soft tissue damage on them both though.

Keep your head up I hope everyone comes out healthy.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16761 on: April 11, 2012, 02:11:07 AM »

Sorry to hear Austin. My patrol car was involved in a wreck yesterday. So I was WORKING A TRAFFIC CRASH where this woman turns in front of another vehicle. After citing her for no insurance and fail to yield (cause of crash) I walk around her vehicle to accurately assess the damage. As I am noting damage, the car starts moving backwards. I watched her plow in to the side of my car so hard it picked a wheel off he ground, as well as, moved the car 1.5 feet. At first I felt bad for writing her the two initial tickets, but then I realized my initial thought was correct. Old woman(78) don't need to be driving anyways. Really sucks too, just got that car back from the shop for preventative maintenance yesterday too. Now on top of that, I was awakened by a nightmare and can't go back to sleep. Nightmare was unrelated.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16762 on: April 11, 2012, 06:28:13 AM »

Damn Austin. That sucks. If you find that douche bag, I'll channel some rage your way. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Country, did you have that old lady picked up and taken home or something? Like you and many others out there, I also believe the seniors shouldn't be on the road and exactly for the example you just stated. Regarding your nightmare, here's a virtual hug for ya buddy:

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16763 on: April 11, 2012, 07:39:30 AM »

I'm not sure I ever saw a virtual bear hug coming from you....
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:46 AM »

It's kind of fruity, but I'm not going to comment on it for fear of the wrath of Z.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16765 on: April 11, 2012, 08:58:09 AM »

Umm what?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: April 11, 2012, 09:18:11 AM »

Haha thanks z. I am going to go to court on her court date to make sure the judge at minimum orders her to be retested for her license. I almost feel bad because a senior losing their license can be devastating especially since she has a mentally challenged party who depends on her but to cause two wrecks in within an hour, no more drivey for you.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16767 on: April 11, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »

They are both ok, shaken up and bruised a bit, but they are ok.

They told me that after they got hit my mom was checking if my grandmother was ok, they were still in the car. He pulls up (without getting out of his car) and says there isn't much damage and not to worry about it...imagine he hit them and tells them not to worry. Then he starts to pull away and my Mom yells "You better fucking stay right there you piece of shit. I already called 911 and I have your plate!"

They pull over to the side of the road. He pulls infront of them and some guy from the Honda dealership (where this happened infront of) came out to see if everyone was alright, by this time the cops and ambulances start to arrive. They took my grandmother to the hospital and the cops ask the other driver what happened...get this. There was a reason he pulled infront...he said they hit him! My mom flips out shows them the damage. Then the Honda guy spoke up and said he saw the whole thing and that he hit them, and they have a camera pointed towards the road if they need more proof.

My mom said that she told the guy she was just going to look to get her car fixed but now she is taking every possible legal action against the guy.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16768 on: April 11, 2012, 09:29:44 AM »

What a pile of shit.  He'll get what he deserves.

This shit is crazy.

Sweet Brown: No time for bronchitis.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16769 on: April 11, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

It's kind of fruity, but I'm not going to comment on it for fear of the wrath of Z.
Whats this wrath of Z bullshit.... Are you afraid of his hugs or is he going to chase you down on his unicorn?
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012