Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:47:44 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300586 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16740 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:59 PM »

Run now. Don't look back Chris, just run.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16741 on: April 09, 2012, 09:35:06 PM »

What he said.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16742 on: April 09, 2012, 09:42:05 PM »

Thus begins my night at advance...

...yuuuuup!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16743 on: April 09, 2012, 09:46:16 PM »

drinking on the job and post pics of it. youre fired.

-Alec
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16744 on: April 09, 2012, 09:48:38 PM »

Ugh... picture post fail

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16745 on: April 10, 2012, 12:01:34 AM »

Yeah.  You fucked that one up big time Ryan.

Chris, I'm going to have to just stop reading your posts.  I can't handle the run on sentences.  Don't they teach people how to write and speak English properly any more?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16746 on: April 10, 2012, 12:52:38 AM »

Tim, haven't you realized that English is quickly becoming the primitive language?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16747 on: April 10, 2012, 01:07:04 AM »

Welcome to America, tngrs dstryng r merican spk snce txt.

-Alec
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16748 on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:52 AM »

I used tapatalk to upload it and it resized it like that. Oh well

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16749 on: April 10, 2012, 07:41:23 AM »

That company is a joke they probably couldn't fire you for that... So much red tape and bull shit to get rid of people there.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16750 on: April 10, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »

That's why the perma douche newb is still there. Duh.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16751 on: April 10, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »

Lol Tim, that's the first time I do that on here. I never really write anything that long.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16752 on: April 10, 2012, 01:48:52 PM »

Shit like that drives up a fucking wall. I guess it's just because schools/teachers today are more concerned with test scores than educating people. America the ignorant.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16753 on: April 10, 2012, 02:46:20 PM »

Just got out of work, off to my grandparents place to watch my Grandfather. (he has Alzheimers and the homecare worker has to leave at 4:00.) My Mom was driving my Grandmother (Who's 89) into town to do some shopping.
Apparently they were waiting at a red light (this red light is right after a turn, so it's sorta hidden) when some kid was racing down the street, takes the turn, slams on the brakes...but not in time and rammed my Mom's car from behind.
I'm not sure how bad the damage was but my sister was able to drive the car to the hospital. My mom and Grandmother are both in there now strapped to back boards waiting to see the doctor.
This just reinforces how I don't condone street racing. If I ever come in contact with the douche bag Vin Diesel wannabe driving the other car, it's not going to be pretty.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16754 on: April 10, 2012, 02:53:31 PM »

Just got out of work, off to my grandparents place to watch my Grandfather. (he has Alzheimers and the homecare worker has to leave at 4:00.) My Mom was driving my Grandmother (Who's 89) into town to do some shopping.
Apparently they were waiting at a red light (this red light is right after a turn, so it's sorta hidden) when some kid was racing down the street, takes the turn, slams on the brakes...but not in time and rammed my Mom's car from behind.
I'm not sure how bad the damage was but my sister was able to drive the car to the hospital. My mom and Grandmother are both in there now strapped to back boards waiting to see the doctor.
This just reinforces how I don't condone street racing. If I ever come in contact with the douche bag Vin Diesel wannabe driving the other car, it's not going to be pretty.
I'm sorry to hear that Austin.  I hope your mom and grandmother will be OK.

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012