Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:46:40 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300364 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16440 on: February 27, 2012, 09:59:49 AM »

^ROR  Cheesy

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16441 on: February 27, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »

I know how the baby pressure goes too... my wife's mom has been desperate for grandkids since before we were engaged.. fucking annoying.  then again, I want kids.. but not for at least 3-4 years (accidents can happen though...)

on another note.  My wife is interviewing for a new job today at 1pm, where she'll make about 15-20% more/year, and a better environment.  My best man works there and got her the interview so we're hoping things turn out well.  I was also offered a job by my old department making 25% more than I currently am, and would be heading up a new project.  So good things are happening up this way  Smiley

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16442 on: February 27, 2012, 10:30:32 AM »

Good shit Brian.  Good idea on waiting for kids too.  I just don't understand why some people have kids immediately after getting hitched.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16443 on: February 27, 2012, 10:36:40 AM »

Thank Tim, we're pretty excited.  My wife was up till 11pm last night trying to pick out the "right" outfit.. women.  but the increase in pay is going to REALLY help us get through our bills and debt (about 70k in student loans).

We're definitely too young to try to have kids right now.  As much as we both may want them, it'd be prety irresponsible for us to purposefully try at this stage in our lives.  I'm hoping no accidents occur... lol

-brian
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16444 on: February 29, 2012, 12:07:53 AM »

You're a smart man Brian! I think it's so stupid for ppl to want to have kids at an early age...

Speaking of that nature... Well sorta...
Can you guys believe a girl actually wants to go out with ME? I know right? It sounds crazy and she sounds too good to be true!

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16445 on: February 29, 2012, 08:36:26 AM »

There's all kinds of young people around here with kids.  I just don't understand it. 

Country, is this the girl you were talking about the other day?

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #16446 on: February 29, 2012, 08:47:03 AM »

I am all about accountability. I think MTV is partly to blame for the teenage pregnancy epidemic. By MTV glorifying it, it's telling our young people that it is ok to get pregnant in high school. Hell, when this epidemic started there was an entire 8th grade class who all decided to get pregnant so their children could grow up together. What the fuck is the thought process there?

And Tim I think so. This is the girl from your neck of the woods. She is simply awesome. Friday can't come soon enough.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16447 on: February 29, 2012, 10:01:11 AM »

I am all about accountability. I think MTV is partly to blame for the teenage pregnancy epidemic. By MTV glorifying it, it's telling our young people that it is ok to get pregnant in high school. Hell, when this epidemic started there was an entire 8th grade class who all decided to get pregnant so their children could grow up together. What the fuck is the thought process there?

And Tim I think so. This is the girl from your neck of the woods. She is simply awesome. Friday can't come soon enough.

The TV thing isn't to blame at all. This started long before that mess, and my parents generation is largely to blame. The baby boom generation were pretty lose parental figures, and this caused childeren that did alot of things they shouldn't. I can rembmer a shit ton of girls I went to Jr. high with being knocked up in the 8th grade, and that was long before it was on television. Now it's gotten worse because how can a mother or father who had a kid at 16 tell that kid that its wrong for them to do?
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16448 on: February 29, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »

i know it makes me an asshole but, thats the reason why i watch teen mom, 3/5 are terrible parents, and the ones that are decent still do majorly stupid things. and its funny for me to watch and be thankful i never got anyone pregnant in high school.

-Alec
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16449 on: February 29, 2012, 10:10:51 AM »

any of you see this video ?
!

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16450 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »

Ignorance at it's finest.  That girl should be sterilized. 

Country, if you're coming up here, you better fucking get a hold of me.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16451 on: February 29, 2012, 12:51:29 PM »

Lol she lives here. Goes to lee university in Cleveland TN.

That dumb bish in the video hase such a harrible yankee accent.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16452 on: February 29, 2012, 12:56:01 PM »

Lol she lives here. Goes to lee university in Cleveland TN.

That dumb bish in the video hase such a harrible yankee accent.
She made it to college?

- Mark
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16453 on: February 29, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »

The girl I am talking to is from Ohio. And is in college. The girl in the video should be slapped...

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16454 on: February 29, 2012, 03:37:54 PM »

The best part of that girl in the video ran down her mother's back. She sounds like Jersey shore in training. Fucking people are stupid.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012