Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 06:46:07 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone in the PADENJ area work with Paint?  (Read 1804 times)
NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2009, 10:28:04 PM »

Looking to get a bumper painted.... was quoted at $200 for my front bumper only, thinking i can find a better deal out there.

I know the quality of work will be excellent... just is a lil expensive for now.

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 11:44:23 AM »

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get a better deal if you want it done properly.  If you're getting new paint, they should also blend the hood and fenders so it matches.  I have a friend that paints cars and does side work, but you'd have to come up here and I doubt you'd be getting a better deal.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012