Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:43:24 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you buy your gas from?  (Read 5869 times)
Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW  READ ON.
Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it.  It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products?   In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor?  Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings?  How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS.  Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia .  Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who want me, my family and my friends dead.   

The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:
Shell....................... 205,742,000 bbl
Chevron/Texaco...144,332,000 bbl
Exxon Mobil.............130,082,000 bbl
Marathon/Speedway.117,740,000 bbl
Amoco...........................62,231,000 bbl
CITGO oil is from Venezuela, the "President" is Dictator Hugo Chavez who openly hates America and vows to cause our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC.  If you do the math at $70 per barrel, (today's price) that's over $386 million PER DAY($141 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!!

It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we're not careful and keep buying their products.
Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco.............................  0 barrels
Conoco..................................  0 barrels
Sinclair................................  0 barrels
BP / Phillips....................  0 barrels
Hess. .................................  0 barrels
ARC0................................... 0 barrels
Maverick......................... 0 barrels
Flying J. .......................... 0 barrels
Valero.............................  0 barrels
*Murphy Oil USA* ......... 0 

Note: Murphy is sold at Wal-Mart , the gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.   
*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens.

All of this information is available from the US. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »

I used to go where it was cheaper but ever since I've been in the mid east and seen first hand how those fuckers can't stand us and don't want us there, I will never again put my money towards supporting their shit. 

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

I usually go to Shell, not anymore....thanks for the info
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 06:10:40 PM »

Chevron or Costco. Really depends on what day.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 07:26:08 PM »

I mostly hit up BP, unless my light is on, then I'll have to stop at the Mobil closest to my house.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 09:12:24 PM »

I use nothing but Shell 93 ,Bp in my area is too water down

InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 08:53:58 AM »

Sunoco and Hess  Cool

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 09:39:21 AM »

I think you guys missed the point of Carrie's post. Because of where you buy gas, you are contributing to middle eastern hatred financially. Just sayin'.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 10:36:13 AM »

I try to use top tier gas in my car.  It looks like the only ones in the list are Conoco and Sunoco (Canada).  It kinda sucks that there are no Conoco stations near me and all the other stations in the list have lower quality fuel.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 04:45:39 PM »

I think you guys missed the point of Carrie's post. Because of where you buy gas, you are contributing to middle eastern hatred financially. Just sayin'.

You got it Z that is exactly what the post was about. Makes you think what else that we buy that is from other countries as well.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »

This is some very interesting info...

However, there are almost none of those companies around me that don't import oil. I usually go to Pix (Publix), Racetrac, and 7-Eleven. I never paid attention to the pumps to see where these places get their oil... does anybody know about the aforementioned stations?

EDIT: This is even more interesting: http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/saudigas.asp

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »

Interesting stuf Jeff.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 10:07:31 PM »

Isn't amoco and BP the same thing?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 07:39:33 AM »

If nothing else I am glad to see it has you guys thinking...........

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 08:11:09 AM »

I wonder where Costco gets their gas from.  That's where i go.
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012