Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:40:26 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: core return policy  (Read 4100 times)
toinkee69

Reputation Power: 2
toinkee69 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »

i bought used steering wheel off ebay. the box came w/ instructions on how to return my old wheel. it states they have been charged $150 deposit for my core and will credit me the money if i send the old wheel in. i don't have any idea about this, does anyone have experience w/ this? any info is appreciated. tia.

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 11:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "toinkee69"
i bought used steering wheel off ebay. the box came w/ instructions on how to return my old wheel. it states they have been charged $150 deposit for my core and will credit me the money if i send the old wheel in. i don't have any idea about this, does anyone have experience w/ this? any info is appreciated. tia.

what do you mean, they have been charged?  with a core deposit it is usually added into the total price, and when you return the old part they credit you the difference...so it depends on how you were charged

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 04:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "James Pratt"
Please ignore the core return form. That is for use within our company.

email from the seller. yay!

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »

f that, try to get a core return!  check the paper work for a supplier and then go to them

Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:04:12 PM »

$150 core charge? :shock:   List price from Honda is $120.  Those ass hats at Majestic only charge $80 for the steering wheel.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:26:28 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
$150 core charge? :shock:   List price from Honda is $120.  Those ass hats at Majestic only charge $80 for the steering wheel.

Tim, is their shipping fair?

Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »

That question is best suited for a PM or another thread.  Don't take this thread off topic.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:33 AM »

Quote from: "sherker55"
f that, try to get a core return!  check the paper work for a supplier and then go to them

well the package did come w/ instructions & shipping address. should i send my old wheel?

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »

Didn't the seller tell you to ignore that already?

Tim
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »

does the paperwork have THEIR distributor info on it?  If not, you aren't going to get anything out of the company that you bought it from...as they already told you to ignore it...

Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »

Quote from: "toinkee69"
Quote from: "James Pratt"
Please ignore the core return form. That is for use within our company.

email from the seller. yay!

This should really answer the question for you.  I don't understand how this could be misinterpreted or why you would second guess it.

Tim
toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 11:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "sherker55"

well i'm just taking it from his suggestion. oh well...

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 05:36:12 PM »

If it's their internal paperwork, you probably won't get much of a refund.  Good luck with that?

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012