Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:19:36 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: feel some need to rant a little bit feel free to respond  (Read 2933 times)
xodus

Reputation Power: 1
xodus pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« on: September 30, 2009, 12:53:11 AM »

So i wake up today nice and early , to go look at the gto i wanted to buy.. i call the guy offer him 16000 with my trade in and he says they still have it and to come on in and well work it out.. so i drive way down south i get there, and ask him wheres the car. Oh I just sold it! WTF kind of crap is that... anyway leaving the place they have some oober high speed bump or monster truck stoppers cause my car got stuck on it and hit like crazy... So i left and went to the second place since i had 2 options open.. This one i didnt want to deal with cause they are douche bags for the reason they wouldnt even deal with the price on the car and trade in , and pretty much told me to shove my offer up my A**.... So i go there anyway , and get a different sales man, I talk to him tell him what there car is worth , what mine is worth, and he goes to work numbers and comes back with a great deal... So they go take my car around back to be appraise my car, and im just waiting talking with my sister, as he prints the carfax and says its clean no accidents and goes to the back... He comes back about half hour later as the deal is almost sealed and says Did RICK CASE HONDA sell you the car? I say yes? He says those sneaky bastards.... Turns out you have a TMU (True mileage Unknown) ... so my cars odometer has been rolled back first it shows its at 53000  next 12 days later the carfax shows 63500...how can you drive that much in 10 days its almost impossible.. next the car goes up for sale with 53000 again and then shows it was sold and back up forsale a day later.. with about 56000.not to sure cause i dont have it in front of me... anyway then it shows where i bought it at 53455 which is wrong cause i bought it with 50452 so theres another mistake and then it shows it being where i took it in for service at 59-- for a door problem...after that i found the inspection paper shows 63455 3 days before the car went on the lot and then when i bought it the car only has 53--- how is that possible to roll back the odometer  10k in 3 days by driving backwards lol. we all know thats not true (atleast i hope) and you get the point,,, but was sold as a honda certified car that is suppose to be no problems in there terms "PERFECT" well this is a nightmare from hell cause now my car is worth next to nothing and i have to go in deal with rick case get an attorney and settle this crap...

Feel free to express yourself .. id love to hear it  :evil:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 01:51:25 AM by xodus » Logged

LS2 GTO =)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 01:13:47 AM »

time to get sueing for fraud

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 08:16:44 AM »

WTF dude! Honestly I would place a call to Honda outside of the dealership before even talking to the dealer directly.
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »

Sorry to hear about that man. If you sue them you sound like you have a very strong case, with a huge papertrail to prove that they lied to you. Good luck with that, and good luck finding a new GTO..

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:21 AM »

Good luck man. I would definitly call Honda before the dealership. You might be better off selling it outright.
xodus

Reputation Power: 1
xodus pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »

well even selling it out right wont do any good... for the reason is im not gonna be a douche bag and not tell the person that the mileage is correct when its truely unknown. well im not really talking to the dealer im talking to the actual rick case owner

LS2 GTO =)
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »

definitely get ALL your paperwork and facts in order before even hinting at the d-bag dealership that something is up.  build up a very strong case before moving forward with this

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 10:23:28 AM »

That sucks man.  What sucks even more is trying to read your rant.  Proper punctuation and spacing is your friend.  That was just a block of words.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 11:20:47 AM »

You should really talk to a lawyer before you call the dealership or even Honda.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012