Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:07:59 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PIX OF ACCIDENT... SOOO Dramatic. *09/23/09*  (Read 14375 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

Quote from: "ROLO"
It looks like you can save the car man. It can be a rebuilt.

I wish there a lot of damage to the chassis front and back. My pillars are all pushed a little bit forward.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

The frame is 100% screwed on that car rolo, it can't be saved

drpimp304

Reputation Power: 1
drpimp304 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2009, 04:49:43 PM »

sorry to hear this man i just had an accident the other day n killed my pockets...thanks god everyone is ok
wai_pang2

Reputation Power: 1
wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2009, 11:33:50 PM »

Wow, sorry to see this happen and glad to hear everyone else was ok. That tow yard is a real piece of work for not letting you get your stuff out especially your in-haler.

Anyways, good luck in your search and like what everyone else said don't jump on anything just yet and take your time but if you do really need a car, just buy a beater for the time being. Anyways, that's what I would do and then find something else I really do like.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »

Quote from: "wai_pang2"
Wow, sorry to see this happen and glad to hear everyone else was ok. That tow yard is a real piece of work for not letting you get your stuff out especially your in-haler.

Anyways, good luck in your search and like what everyone else said don't jump on anything just yet and take your time but if you do really need a car, just buy a beater for the time being. Anyways, that's what I would do and then find something else I really do like.

A little late there buddy.
http://elitecm.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1885

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2009, 02:00:30 AM »

haha yeah a little late. I had to get a car quick since I need to drive to school everyday. Its like a 7 mile trip. But the timing was prefect and I picked up an accord 2006 v6 6spd 4dr. I am also feeling a lot better but I still have to go to the doctor once a week for check up. Hopefully, I can get them all done and just move on with my life.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012