Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:17:04 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 92 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NECM Squad  (Read 313530 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »

Quote from: "Sparrow"
Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Great job Rob nothing wrong with a little DIY!!

haha yea. Now i just wanna get a camber kit and some wheels and call it a day  Cool

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 10:08:20 AM »

tim, you still free this saturday and want to knock out the rear swaybar install?

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »

I will be around all day I think.  Hit me up and let me know.  I gotta find those brackets.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

cool, ill drop you a line late morning because i have some things i have to do later on in the day.

J u s t i n
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »

Thought id post this up here to see if anyone was interested! Team Crazy Creashunz will be in attendance representing the NY area...

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »

Anyone else interested in the meet we're having tomorrow (4/25) at Fort Adams State Park, Newport, RI at noon?

striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 10:56:22 AM »

Just a little somethin somethin from our recent meet in Newport, RI on 4/25/09.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 11:56:01 AM »

Good update Dave.  Was he just using a regular camera to take the video?  I was thinking about bringing my video camera, but forgot at the last minute.  Next meet we will get more video of Cham's fireballs.

Tim
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Good update Dave.  Was he just using a regular camera to take the video?  I was thinking about bringing my video camera, but forgot at the last minute.  Next meet we will get more video of Cham's fireballs.

The video was actually taken with my camera - a simple Canon point and shoot.  Not too shabby.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »

Just wanted to bump this thread and let you guys know that there's an Acurazine meet this Sunday, the 28th in Shrewsbury, MA at 1:00 PM.  It looks like the list has grown to quite a few people.  I am going to be there, plus Cham, Ken, and I believe Keith and Dom said they would attend.  If anyone else wants to head out there, hit me up and let me know you'll be rolling out.  Here's the thread I've been following:

June 28th meet - Hebert's Candy Mansion, Shrewsbury, MA 1pm

Tim
hondaguy214

Reputation Power: 1
hondaguy214 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2009, 05:54:04 PM »

can't wait!

NECM SQUAD#6
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »

Not sure if I can make this meet on Sunday, but a local member on V6P has been telling me of another Mass. meet in a few weeks, so figured I'd give you guys a heads up here too.  Here's the link:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1633571#post1633571

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 02:08:10 PM »

Wish I could make it since it's so close to me.  I'm going to be in NY that weekend.  Too bad though, I would have loved to have gone to that.

Tim
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »

Everyone going to the acruazine meet, are you planning on meeting up and caravan-ing out to the meet or is everyone showing up on their own?

Im thinking about heading out to this, assuming the weather isint shit like it has been for the past week.....

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 02:38:36 PM »

If you guys want to meet up at my place, or somewhere on Rt 9 for the meet, I'm cool with it.  I know that my place it kind of out of the way, so we could meet at the
Starbucks at 140 Turnpike Rd in Westborough, MA. It's on the corner of Rt 9 and Lyman St.  Maybe we should meet there at around 12:00-12:30?

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 92 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012