Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:13:07 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Crazy Creashunz's IBCNUNV  (Read 6801 times)
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 08:20:59 AM »

Quote from: "05AccordV6"
Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Quote from: "ibcnunv"
Quote from: "Jade06"
Looks good Piero why did you take off the TCC logo's tho?Huh?

Only because in my area the Gang Enforcement Unit is cracking down on all Gangs/clubs.   So I did not want to attract any unwanted attention.

The Trinitarios are being rounded up daily… Shit as a matter of fact one of the artist performing at the theater tonight is a Trinitario and they where waiting for his ass right out side of the venue to arrest him and his entourage.

That's some ol' bullshit. But if we all had muscle cars with the decals it would be OK because then the Police Officers can relate to the cars we like right.... not all auto clubs do the wrong thing! I stand behind my auto club and my decals remain! I don't do anything that breaks the law and probably never will so they need to get their facts straight and go fight real crime. It's funny cause the cops in my neighborhood will quickly pull you over because of the car you drive but let a real crime take place and the fuckers take their sweet ass time to come, heck the precint is right behind my house on the next block.

....and what else pisses me off at this moment is that if you have an intake or exhaust on your ride they wanna give you a ticket for noise pollution but again if I had a muscle car like my pops with a 450 block it's OK... they will pull next to him and say nice ride and shit, Ooo please!

Sorry vented for a minute!

Get Em!!

Talk about venting; LOL

Dudes, what are the plans this weekend?   Mini meet?

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »

nice photoshoot - ride is looking great!

J u s t i n
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012