Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:16:05 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Crazy Creashunz's IBCNUNV  (Read 6800 times)
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »

Well I had to leave the Honda Nation Auto Club I was part of because of some problems that club is still dealing with “Copy Rights“.  Billy extended an invite to me to join their club, Team Crazy Creashunz and I accepted... so these pictures where taken for them to use on their web site under the members ride page.  

FYI:  The decals have been removed already, they where put on the car for this photo shoot .

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:59:21 AM »

Nice Kodaks Piero. And congrats on the new club. Billy and the guys are a cool team.

ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 08:09:51 AM »

Yeah I have to say that they are all great guys and easy to chill with.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »

Nice Pics kid..
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:52 AM »

Looking good Piero, always a nice shot location. When I get my ride dropped... yepp this is where im going! So no decals punk?

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »

Hahaha.  You're a decal whore Piero.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 08:30:04 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
:lol:

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »

Damn, you beat me to saying it!  :lol:
ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »

Quote from: "Philly Steve"
Damn, you beat me to saying it!  :lol:

Wait until I get the next banner on the car!!!!  

This photo  shoot will be for EliteCM.net because that is my next decal/banner I plan on putting on the car…  However, once again, after the photo shoot they will come off again.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Jade06

Reputation Power: 0
Jade06 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »

Looks good Piero why did you take off the TCC logo's tho?Huh?

ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

Quote from: "Jade06"

Only because in my area the Gang Enforcement Unit is cracking down on all Gangs/clubs.   So I did not want to attract any unwanted attention.

The Trinitarios are being rounded up daily… Shit as a matter of fact one of the artist performing at the theater tonight is a Trinitario and they where waiting for his ass right out side of the venue to arrest him and his entourage.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »

Damn Piero thats crazy talk, I didn't realize they are that "hardcore" that they think AUTOMOTIVE clubs, decals or banners are now gang related or affiliated.  I have Team RCT decals I planned to add to my car, does that mean I'll be a GANG MEMBER now for repping my shop and the people who have helped me build my car.

My Message to the Gang Unit:  Stop wasting OUR tax dollars cause your too fuckin dumb and/or lazy to do REAL research on gangs and find the real people and problems, typical BS...

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"

Only because in my area the Gang Enforcement Unit is cracking down on all Gangs/clubs.   So I did not want to attract any unwanted attention.

The Trinitarios are being rounded up daily… Shit as a matter of fact one of the artist performing at the theater tonight is a Trinitario and they where waiting for his ass right out side of the venue to arrest him and his entourage.

That's some ol' bullshit. But if we all had muscle cars with the decals it would be OK because then the Police Officers can relate to the cars we like right.... not all auto clubs do the wrong thing! I stand behind my auto club and my decals remain! I don't do anything that breaks the law and probably never will so they need to get their facts straight and go fight real crime. It's funny cause the cops in my neighborhood will quickly pull you over because of the car you drive but let a real crime take place and the fuckers take their sweet ass time to come, heck the precint is right behind my house on the next block.

....and what else pisses me off at this moment is that if you have an intake or exhaust on your ride they wanna give you a ticket for noise pollution but again if I had a muscle car like my pops with a 450 block it's OK... they will pull next to him and say nice ride and shit, Ooo please!

Sorry vented for a minute!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Jade06

Reputation Power: 0
Jade06 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »

^Someone sounds mad.... damn Will lolz it will be ok man

05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 11:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Quote from: "ibcnunv"

That's some ol' bullshit. But if we all had muscle cars with the decals it would be OK because then the Police Officers can relate to the cars we like right.... not all auto clubs do the wrong thing! I stand behind my auto club and my decals remain! I don't do anything that breaks the law and probably never will so they need to get their facts straight and go fight real crime. It's funny cause the cops in my neighborhood will quickly pull you over because of the car you drive but let a real crime take place and the fuckers take their sweet ass time to come, heck the precint is right behind my house on the next block.

....and what else pisses me off at this moment is that if you have an intake or exhaust on your ride they wanna give you a ticket for noise pollution but again if I had a muscle car like my pops with a 450 block it's OK... they will pull next to him and say nice ride and shit, Ooo please!

Sorry vented for a minute!

Get Em!!

Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012