Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 11:21:18 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Camera under $300  (Read 7191 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »

Milan is this a good deal? I'd assume I need items 1 and 2 to start.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/747317
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Milan is this a good deal? I'd assume I need items 1 and 2 to start.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/747317

Yeah, that's a good deal!  Just check with the seller if they're willing to ship to America.

Quote from: "timot_one"
Too funny.  We're both quoting each other.

LOL Good stuff.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »

the only P&S camera that ever created images i was satisfied with was a kodak easyshare with the touchscreen. no HDR capabilities or anything but it has 10 MP against my DSLR's 6 MP. (i have an ancient relic of DSLRs known as the Canon Digital Rebel. the first canon Digital SLR.) that being said i've dropped the little thing 20 times so now it's literally a point and shoot....the touch screen is broken....i'd say get the cheaper one with buttons. mine was like $250 or so.
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "Philly Steve"
the only P&S camera that ever created images i was satisfied with was a kodak easyshare with the touchscreen. no HDR capabilities or anything but it has 10 MP against my DSLR's 6 MP. (i have an ancient relic of DSLRs known as the Canon Digital Rebel. the first canon Digital SLR.) that being said i've dropped the little thing 20 times so now it's literally a point and shoot....the touch screen is broken....i'd say get the cheaper one with buttons. mine was like $250 or so.

HDR is not dependent on a camera.  I can create an HDR image with any digital camera, it's just easier with a DSLR.  

The Digital rebel was not the first Canon DSLR by any means.  It was the first DSLR to be priced under $1000.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 09:39:47 PM »

Quote from: "Milan"
Quote from: "Philly Steve"

HDR is not dependent on a camera.  I can create an HDR image with any digital camera, it's just easier with a DSLR.  

The Digital rebel was not the first Canon DSLR by any means.  It was the first DSLR to be priced under $1000.

Damn salesmen and their misleading information.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »

ops sorry for late chime in.
id get Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 from those 2.
one thing you have to look in P&S cameras is how wide it is
that one is 28mm at wide end.

give me a day or so and ill see what i can find at my store or what i can get from nikon or cannon.
since you live not far i can hook you up probably

just check that lumix camera, we do carry it, on emploee purchase its $246 plus tax of course
DSLR-A200K Digital SLR Camera (18-70mm kit) $408

check out olympus, nikon and pentax. i can order them at good discount.

either go on their websites and see what you like and tell me or go on Microcenter.com and see what we have and i can tell you how much i can get it for

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 10:49:10 AM »

just seen that guys in camera department taking down discontinued cameras and one of them was olympus e-510 with 2 lenses, in system its for $520 but it will go down to 416 after 20% off couse its display(when i checked it it didnt had any fingerprints on lens couse it was under glass so not many ppl touched it). i might be able to get it under $400 so let me know,

this is DSLR camera with 2 lenses, check what price it goes online for and let me know

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012