Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:13:00 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] timot_one  (Read 195958 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2010, 01:01:38 PM »

It was that Mustang that got you really shook up!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2010, 01:13:37 PM »

The chach with the convertible 5.0 that revved at us when we were grilling?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2010, 01:19:24 PM »

LOL yeah
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2010, 01:28:58 PM »

The yellow paint and anorexic girlfriend riding shotgun was at least an extra 250 whp. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2010, 10:43:56 AM »

Mod list updated.  Hopefully pics will ensue.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2010, 10:46:44 AM »

Mod list updated.  Hopefully pics will ensue.
Pics or it didnt happen
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »

What do you want pics of?  The clutch?  The aftercooler that's in TX or in NY?  How about the suspension that I don't have yet?  Maybe you'd like pictures of the exhaust that's being fabricated down in VA?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 11:09:32 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2010, 10:57:33 AM »

All 3.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »

I listed 5 (possibly 6 things depending on how you look at it).  Which 3 do you want pics of?  I've already included a pic of the revised design of my aftercooler.  I guess I could include a pic of my clutch on the motor if you really want.  Other than that, the suspension is in transit and the exhaust is in the stages of being fabricated.  I only have a few pics of the beginning of the race header.

Tim
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 16, 2010, 11:16:15 AM »

Honestly, I really just like to see pics of your ICE.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »

So what are you going do to with the Basics and what are you getting to replace them?
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »

Bill, the ICE I have is nothing special.  The install really needs to be cleaned up in the trunk first.  It's not very functional for a trunk set up.  The rest of the install is pretty basic.

Jeremy, the replacement is in the mod list.  I'm getting Tein Comfort Sports.  I was thinking about having the Basic's rebuilt since I know that at least one of the shocks are blown.  Depending on the cost to rebuild them, I'll probably sell them off.

Tim
accord-greddy

Reputation Power: 0
accord-greddy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »

where can i bye that rear lip ? looks great  Embarrassed

great stuf u got in your car , no wonder it looks scary :pPp

slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »

If I remember correctly he's got a coupe rear lip.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2010, 11:05:18 AM »

where can i bye that rear lip ? looks great  Embarrassed

great stuf u got in your car , no wonder it looks scary :pPp

It says in his list of Mods what the rear lip is if you want to know something please take the time to look for it.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012