Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:46:10 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] timot_one  (Read 195999 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2012, 12:11:07 PM »

Shit's weak.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: December 12, 2012, 12:25:32 PM »

I can't wait to get the mid pipe cut and rewelded so I can fire it up and have a quiet car again.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 12, 2012, 12:50:31 PM »

Its coming together nicely

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »

Thanks Clemente.  I'm hoping to have the exhaust finished up tonight and the electric cut out valve on by tomorrow night.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 12, 2012, 08:57:38 PM »

Looking good so far Tim, great job man

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2012, 10:08:06 PM »

Exhaust will be done Friday night.  My welder is busy and won't be able to get it done until then.  I also discovered that there's a problem with my kpro.  It's not reading the VSS signal.  I tested a different kpro tonight and it reads the VSS fine.  I'm going to have to buy another ECU to have the kpro swapped to, along with the signal conversion module so I don't have to run a dual ECU.

I got my supercharger back on and bled my aftercooler set up.  One of my fittings is leaking coolant.  I have to drain the coolant, remove the line and replace the fitting.  It's not that bad, but it's just going to be a bit tedious.

Tim
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2012, 12:17:28 AM »

No more dual exhaust?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: December 13, 2012, 08:08:35 AM »

No, I still have the same exhaust.  That's the set up for my exhaust cut out.  Now I'll have it quiet when I want, and more power when I need it.

Tim
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 13, 2012, 09:18:39 AM »

I also discovered that there's a problem with my kpro.  It's not reading the VSS signal.  I tested a different kpro tonight and it reads the VSS fine.  I'm going to have to buy another ECU to have the kpro swapped to, along with the signal conversion module so I don't have to run a dual ECU.

thats a new developement, i thought you were always opposed to the single ecu setup.  im real curious to see how you do it and retain the stock gauge cluster.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 13, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »

I don't think he was opposed to it. I think he was opposed to the mass of wiring to make it work without hiccups.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 13, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »

that is why i paid paul to take care of it for me.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 13, 2012, 01:59:52 PM »

Here's the damaged flex pipe.  Kinda bad for it only being on my car for 7 months of use.  It sat in my garage for a year and a half.

Holy shit!  That thing looks really bad.  That type of damage should not occur from typical operation; it looks like premature failure due to either a manufacturing defect or poor build quality.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: December 13, 2012, 04:36:38 PM »

I was never opposed to one ECU. I wasn't a fan of using a RSX gauge cluster for various reasons. The module I have I probably the only one that will be made. It's a signal converter so the KPro ECU can send the correct signal to the Accord gauge cluster.

Tim
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2012, 09:35:25 AM »

i would love to get my hands on one of those.  as ive told you before, the gaps that i have due to rsx cluster are really starting to annoy me and i would like to switch back to a stock cluster if possible. i would have to change a couple of other things to make it work like yours but it would be worth it to have a cleaner look.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: December 15, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »

I have been trying to get these made for Accord owners. All I can do is be persistent and let them know there is a market for them.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012