Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:58:20 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] timot_one  (Read 195936 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: November 18, 2012, 04:16:52 PM »

I love how flat that torque curve is. I'm interested to see what comes out of the water/meth injection.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 18, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »

holy shiznit

A S I M O
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 18, 2012, 07:36:35 PM »

I thought you said 395hp?
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: November 18, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »

Congrats Tim.

HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 19, 2012, 02:31:53 AM »

Incredible  Huh?

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: November 19, 2012, 08:49:52 AM »

I said 396 Jer.  I guess right now, I built the highest hp M62 powered car.  The tuner was telling me that he's never seen any motor with a M62 make this much power.  The water meth should put me over the 400 mark.  When I go back for the retune, I will have a different blower on it though, so I'll probably never find out.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: November 19, 2012, 09:04:09 AM »

I said 396 Jer.  I guess right now, I built the highest hp M62 powered car.  The tuner was telling me that he's never seen any motor with a M62 make this much power.  The water meth should put me over the 400 mark.  When I go back for the retune, I will have a different blower on it though, so I'll probably never find out.

Great work Tim.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:02 AM »

Wow! Great numbers Tim. Even without the water/meth it looks like your creeping damn close into turbo territory. The only time I see numbers that high from a supercharger, the word Rotrex is usually in there somewhere. Damn good job.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 19, 2012, 09:51:50 AM »

Wow it looks like money well spent!   Other than the water/meth, what else still needs to be done?
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: November 20, 2012, 08:47:39 AM »

Well, I'm getting another set of cams made by SVM.  Nikos is the guy that designed the IPS KSC 11's that I have in the motor right now.  He's confident that they will make more power with the M62.  Since SVM is still pretty new, I know he wants to have some proof that they make power over anything else.  I think I'm going to swap the cams and set up the water meth and see what it makes with a retune.

I still have a few things left to button up though.  I need to get a few things painted and some body work done.  I also have an exhaust leak at the flex pipe, so I'm going to have it replaced and the cat removed.  I may also get an e cut out set up while I have the header off.  I also need a new TPS, a catch can, and possibly a new A/F sensor.  The wiring for the water meth will probably get done soon, and I also need to clean up some wiring in the car.  The main thing right now is that my tach, speedo, and coolant temp gauges aren't working in my gauge cluster.  I think it's the module that I had made to convert it.  Something isn't working with that right now, so I need to bring it back to get that fixed.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 20, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »

Nice! Will you be doing a baseline tune with the current cams and the water/meth then?
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 20, 2012, 12:41:49 PM »

Shits weak....

Wink

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: November 20, 2012, 01:34:30 PM »

Nice! Will you be doing a baseline tune with the current cams and the water/meth then?

No tune with the current cams and water meth. I will be doing a new tune with the new cams and then add water meth to that. I want to see if I can pass the 400 hp mark. Hopefully there will be decent gains with water meth. I'm guessing the majority of the gains with the water meth will be from cooling the M62. Right now, my cooler set up was able to get intake temps down to 92° with ice in the reservoir. The M62 was still pretty warm though, so you know the air was pretty hot before passing through the after cooler. The water meth is going to be sprayed before the tb, so it will draw some of the heat out of the M62 and improve the overall cooling of the intake temps.

Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: December 12, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »

My aftercooler coolant outlet broke, so I had to pull the supercharger off to get it fixed.  While it was off, I had fittings welded on.  I just picked it up last night to test fit everything and make sure the lines clear my coolant overflow tank.  It will be going back on today.

Here it is all fixed up.

The flex pipe on my header was destroyed.  It's had a leak since I first got it, so this needed to be replaced too.  I decided to do a few upgrades there too.  Since I had everything off, it was time to upgrade and fix some problems with my exhaust.  I decided to make the flex pipe removable so if it breaks again, I can just have some v band flanges welded on and replace it in a few minutes.  I also wanted to get an exhaust cut out, so I had that added to my set up.  All I have to do now is cut the mid pipe and weld on a new v band flange.

Here's the damaged flex pipe.  Kinda bad for it only being on my car for 7 months of use.  It sat in my garage for a year and a half.

Here's what's done so far.  The electric cut out I picked up was mis-packaged so I ended up getting a 2.5" one instead of 3".  I have to take it back to have them exchange it for me.

Here's the turn down for the exhaust cut out.

Tim
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »

Looks hardcore with just the downturned pipe. 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012