Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:33:22 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] timot_one  (Read 195965 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 10, 2012, 11:38:58 PM »

+1 Tim, Sleeper is the way to go, especially with that crazy engine build.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 10, 2012, 11:47:58 PM »

For once, I agree with Ariel.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: September 11, 2012, 12:09:07 AM »

I guess I never posted pics of the wheels I got.  I'm not going to be using the Buddy Club's since they need a spacer to clear the RL calipers and they're 7.5" wide.  The Enkei's clear the RL calipers even though they're the same size and offset as the Buddy Club's, but they're still 7.5" wide.  I got my hands on these a few months back though.  I think they will look good when they're painted.

This is the color I picked for them.  I just got all the paint in.  Hopefully they'll get painted in the next few weeks.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 11, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »

Yeah you guys have a point sleepers are sweet ,less unwanted attention is always a good thing with a build like this .They will never know what hit them. Tim what size wheels are those and what type tires you going with .Did you ever have your fender rolled with your current drop ?

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: September 11, 2012, 12:29:31 AM »

Some people want the attention, and others don't.  I just want people to assume my car isn't quick.  The only thing that may give it away is the heat exchanger in the front and the 3 pusher fans I have in front of it.  I may need to get a grillecraft grille or something for the lower grille opening to hide the fans.  I wonder if they fit the ASEAN bumper? 

The wheels are 18"x8.5".  I have a set of 245/40/18's that I'm just going to throw on them for now.  I'm going to get a set of 265/35/18's next summer though.  I have my fenders rolled and pulled and my quarter panels rolled.  I'm probably going to have the quarter panels cut to fit the larger tires.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2012, 03:59:40 AM »

Those wheels are definitely sick always loved that spoke style

CM82
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2012, 08:36:15 AM »

....is that dark purple?   

Making Out
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2012, 09:05:09 AM »

Yeah, it is.  You got a problem with that?  mad

Tim
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2012, 09:08:23 AM »

Puke

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2012, 09:25:09 AM »

Its not dark purple. Its eggplant. And Tim, why would Ike have a problem with the color? Have you seen the man's calipers?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2012, 10:02:37 AM »

Yeah, so here's the thing.  People gave me shit about having a pink fuel rail.  I just don't give a shit.  I picked the color for the wheels because it's different than any other silver 7th gen sedan I've seen without being being a super bright/loud "look at me" color.  Anyway, the color is going to be so dark that it will look like it's gloss black unless in direct sunlight.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2012, 10:08:57 AM »

I can't wait to see it! Wink sounds classy
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:47 AM »

You have a pink fuel rail?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2012, 11:06:14 AM »

Yeah.  It's been on my car since I moved to OH.  You got a problem with that?

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2012, 11:18:50 AM »

Tim, Why do you think everybody has a problem with everything today?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012