Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:47:15 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] timot_one  (Read 195787 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: July 14, 2013, 09:34:04 AM »

Me

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 14, 2013, 09:52:49 AM »

Dick.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 15, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: January 28, 2014, 01:04:19 AM »

It's been a while since I've posted any updates, even though I've been slowly chipping away at a few things here and there.  I'm still waiting on 4 Piston to finish up my motor, but I believe they are waiting on Manley to rebuild my rods.  I scooped up the Hondata traction control from Stan and decided to see if a Mishimoto radiator for the Element will fit my chassis.

Fred (K20SIRCOUPE) was nice enough to help me measure my mainshaft clearance in my transmission.  I'm just waiting for a shim to come in from AFH and I can button it all up.  I'm also going to try and convert my TSX transmission shift mechanism to a RSX one so I can use a HR shifter.  I just need to find a set of cables that will fit.  The RSX cables are different from my Accord ones, and they are also 2" shorter. 

I also decided to do a few upgrades with my water/air system.  The first thing I did was get a second heat exchanger, so I'll have a dual core set up to help keep the water temps down.  I also decided to increase the capacity of my system a little more.  I'm setting aside my 2 gallon tank that I had used with the M62 and the HT-V1320 and had a 10-12 gallon tank fabricated to fit in my spare tire well.  It has a -12 feed and return fitting, and a -8 fitting for a drain so I can empty the system to add ice.  It also has a cap with an 8.25" opening so I can fit big blocks of ice in it.  The larger blocks of ice should last longer.  I found that just using ice cubes, they would melt after 1-2 pulls.  Here are a few pics of the tank.

Another thing that I've been putting some thought into was improving the manifold I have.  The CT-E manifold may be better than the JR, but it's still a pile of crap.  I picked up a set of the Xcessive 58mm runners so I could have a plenum fabricated with a water/air core built in.  I had to do some grinding and cutting on my water pump housing, but I got everything to fit finally.  There's even room for the lower fuel rail to clear now too.

I'll be posting more pics after I get my new radiator and the fan shroud in place.  Then fabrication of the plenum should start then.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2014, 10:42:21 AM »

Using the same electric pump to move water from the tank in the trunk?
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: January 29, 2014, 11:10:17 AM »

Using the same electric pump to move water from the tank in the trunk?

Last summer I upgraded from the Bosch 6 gpm pump (commonly found on sc'd mustangs) to a Meiziere 20 gpm water pump. It has -12 ORB ports, so I'm going to upgrade all the lines running in my set up from -10 to -12. I'm also going to replace all the fittings on my heat exchangers and weld on -12 fittings on them too. The aftercooler core in the plenum will be a single pass instead of a dual pass, like in all my previous set ups. Overall, this new water/air system will do a pretty good job of moving water. If I need to, I'll put a controller on the pump to slow it down if I run into heat soak issues. With the additional water capacity and second heat exchanger, heat soak should issues should be reduced. I'll be making brick sized blocks of ice for the tank, so those should melt slower than if I just filled the tank with ice cubes.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 29, 2014, 11:23:44 AM »

Thats intensive work impressive like always , you have this build down to a science

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: January 29, 2014, 02:03:59 PM »

I wouldn't say that. I just know that the bolt on crap is holding me back from making power. I'm at the point where I need to have stuff fabricated if I want to make big power with a supercharger.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #518 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:33 PM »

Didn't realize you had upgraded I remember a small pump and was concerned about moving water that far with a small pump
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: January 29, 2014, 05:29:46 PM »

Yeah. It was something that I didn't really post about because it wasn't a big upgrade. It's basically a Meiziere pump that you would normally use for your motor.

Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: April 21, 2014, 08:02:21 AM »

Had a chance to get a few things done yesterday.  I got my radiator and fan shroud back, so I mounted the fans and made a temporary bracket to hold it in place while I mocked up the placement of the blower.

I got the blower in place to see if it would clear the hood.  First set up I tried fit with plenty of room to clear the hood, but the blower was sitting a little too low.  So I raised it up a little more after making some room under the hood.  I'm going to make another bracket to hold it securely in place so I can make a template for the plenum.  Hoping to get that started in a few weeks after I pick up a core for the w2a set up in the plenum.

Tim
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #521 on: April 21, 2014, 08:36:36 AM »

This is defiantly attention to detail , Very good work impressive like always

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #522 on: April 21, 2014, 09:04:26 AM »

Work looks great as always
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: April 21, 2014, 09:25:59 AM »

It's not that great. I just want it to be functional without looking like shit. This should work.

Tim
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 21, 2014, 07:51:29 PM »

looking good Tim. Whats the goal for this block?

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012