Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:23:36 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 4th Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic- October 14, 2012  (Read 2354 times)
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:00:32 PM »

Alright guys it's that time of the year again...well maybe a bit late It's time for the 4th Annual Meet and BBQ and as always, I am ready to help achieve a big turnout!The BBQ and meet will be at the same ole Ridley Creek State Park location, and will be better than ever. Also as always, we will be BBQ'ng up tons of burgers and maybe some chicken, all with the support of the fellow tst'ers and guests alike. I will do my best to host a raffle with a small, but generous twist, for charity this go around. This all depends on what response I get from our great forum vendors, and also who can help guide us in what charity to choose from!

Let's get started since every great event needs a stepping stone.

When: Sunday October 14, 2012
Place: Ridley Creek State Park
350 Gradyville Road, Edgmont PA
Location in the Park: Picnic Area #11 which was the same spot as the last time!
Time: 11AM- Sunset or the last person leaves!!

Many, many more details and lists to follow! All updates will be added to this post and the food and or vendor list as well as attendee list will be updated and added to page 1 as well. Subscribe to this thread, spread the word, and lets make this the biggest meet, rather the 2nd biggest meet, of the TST season!! Also if someone wants to create a FB event page and link to this thread that would be appreciated greatly.

Rules for the meet:
1. It is a state park, so therefore do not do anything that will jeopardize this.
2. Myself and staff have no problems reporting license plates, especially since they will be taken down car by car
3. A few of the staff members know the local PD, and one, who is a local officer, will be undercover and in an unmarked, untinted car patrolling. Again have respect for the time we are putting into this, and do not be childish
4. If you are immature, or have a friend that is immature, do not spoil your reputation and just fly solo, or do not invite said friend.
5. HAVE FUN, enjoy the weather, their will be some organized sports set up etc!!

NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED OF ANY KIND!! STATE PARK RULES

please bring something when you come. we going to be grilling so any burgers or buns or chesse will be good

here is what we have so far
Food:

Boxes of Hamburgers (need anywhere from 100 plus burgers):stevesolara-1 box; 2gTalon- 1 box; zaior- 2 packs of bubba; 05GT- 2 boxes; STI-lin- 1 box; agovinoaccord- 2 boxes; nissamax- 2 boxes; grammond- 1 box
Boxes of Hot dogs (need anywhere from 100 plus dogs): vette50th-1 pack; stevesolara-1 box; boostedfury- 2 packs; nissamax- 2 packs; Audigeorge- 52 dogs; Andrewtc- 2 packs
Chicken: vette50th-1 pack
****Hamburger Rolls (again 100 plus): zaior- 2 bags; gtikevin- 2 bags; TomZ- 16 buns
Hot Dog Buns (100 plus): gtikevin- 2 bags; boostedfury- 2 bags; Audigeorge- 52 buns; Andrewtc- 2 packs
American Cheese packs (8 packs...can never have enough and usually we run out fast): stevesolara-1 pk; zaior- 7 packs
Plain Chips (8 bags): boostedfury- 1 bag; 04av6spd- 1 bag
Doritos (8 bags): richspeed3- 2 bags
Cheese Curls (8 bags): 04av6spd- 1 bag
Ketchup Bottle (need 2): 05accent 1 bottle stevesolara 1 bottle
Mustard Bottle (need 2): stevesolara 1 bottle

Drinks, Ice:

12 packs of coke or pepsi: awdgs- 1 pk pepsi; awdgs- 1 pk coke;; richspeed3- 2 cases coke; TomZ- 1 case
12 packs of diet coke or pepsi: awdgs- 1 pk diet pepsi; awdgs- 1 pk diet coke;
12 packs of root beer: Brianb351- 3 cases
Cases of Bottled Water: stevesolara-1 case
Bags of Ice at least 100lbs is needed: Boostedfury 2 bags
Big Coolers for the drinks and food: 01Nighthawk- 2 large coolers boostedfury- 1 cooler; 04av6spd- 1 filled with ice

Utensils etc:

Paper Plates: awdgs
Eating Utensils: Big Plastic Bowls for Chips, etc. (need around 10 bowls):
Napkins: awdgs
Big Trash bags (1 box should do): 04av6spd

Grilling Accessories:

Bags of Easy Lite Charcoal (5 bags): Hickrocket1258- 1 bag
Aluminum Foil for the Park Grills: Hickrocket158
Lighter Fluid( 2 bottles in case people bring traditional charcoal):Grill Brushes to clean grills: (3-4 needed):
Metal Turners (3-4 needed):
Metal Tongs (3-4 needed):
Grill Fork:

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:21:15 PM »

Talk about extremely short notice. How long have you known about this?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 11:25:23 PM »

I went to this two years ago and had an awesome time!  Looks like Im gonna miss it again this year... dam work and such...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012