Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:04:47 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *PICS ADDED* NECM/NYCM MA Meet  (Read 91771 times)
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "Fenix"
Quote from: "timot_one"
But it would be well worth it!  You know you want to come. :mrgreen:

I'm with Chino...any weekend is fine with me. I'm free on saturday so any of those saturday's that has the most amount of people is fine with me...besides how can I pass up a BBQ  ;)

Dyno's dont have no ill effects on the engine or tranny or anything correct cuz I need my ride to be able to make it back home lol

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »

the way ive heard the dyno process described is no different from flooring it onto the highway. Its not like they hit your engine with a hammer, and besides, its a honda, it can take it. I've put 4 fat chics in my car and drove around on bumpy roads in the finger lakes region of upsate NY from winery to winery and my girl pulls just as strong as the day i bought her. (actually more cause of tha mods n stuff but you know what i mean)

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »

lol ite man

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 08:40:22 AM »

I'm definitely considering this. And since you're talking about doing a bbq, I can probably bring the fam out for this. I'm sure the wife would like to take the trip just to get off this rock. I think mid June would give me plenty of time to set it up on my end.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

The shop actually sets up the BBQ, but I'm going to talk to them and see if they're cool with us bringing additional food.  We could make it a weekend meet and do a dyno day on Saturday and a BBQ on Sunday.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »

Let me know If thats the plan I'd get a hotel in the area, and bring the other half if it's going to be a weekend thing.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »

I'd like to make it a weekend thing if possible.  Who's up for a weekend thing?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Gotta check with the boss. But I think she might go for it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »

I'm in! It's always nice to get away for the weekend, and although it's only like an hour and change away I can't see driving it two days in a row.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

Yeah buddy, it's not really worth driving back and forth.  There are a bunch of hotels near my office and a few that aren't too far from the shop.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »

That will be cool.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »

I just got off the phone with Dave at ESP and he was very cool and very accomodating.  For anyone that wants to come just to hang out and not dyno your car, you are definitely welcome.  I was wrong about the 1/4 mile thing though.  They don't have a track, but set up 1/4 mile runs on their dyno so we can set up some sort of bracket racing if you guys want a little friendly competition.

Tim
JLAV6
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
JLAV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 08:12:53 PM »

Nice. I can probably make it out and hang out. No need for me to dyno if im still all stock for now.
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 11:20:40 PM »

I'll post to show interest in this, but sometime in April the whole scheduling system is changing at my job. I won't know what my shifts will be until a few weeks from now, so I can't commit to anything yet.

Steve - The only ill-effects (if you want to call them that) on the car are since it gets run pretty hard on the dyno, it'll eat up some gas.  Also, after I completed my dyno, my abs light was on, but that was because the front tires were moving but the rears weren't so the car was like "wtf?".  Once I drove a bit, though, the light went off.

Tim - I figured that the 1/4 mile thing had to be on the dyno and not a real track.  That's how the place in RI does their 1/4 mile "races" as well.  I guess they print you out a ficitonal time sheet and junk.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »

I wonder how much time they give you between pulls? Enough to change an intake?
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012